A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:37:08 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Breakfast?  (Read 13509 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 10:15:40 pm »

or McDonalds' if you hate yourself.
Every once in a while, a sausage mcmuffin with egg really hits the spot. Most of the time it just hits the bowels.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 08:12:49 am »

Has anyone tried breakfast at the Corner Cafe @ 11th/Peoria?
It is okay, the couple of times I have been there it has been very average. I will give them the fact that nothing was bad.

I would say it's consistently good, not great, but good. If you're looking for your basic diner breakfast, it fits the bill. Usually very little - if any - time waiting for a table.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 08:53:06 am »

Wild Fork by far.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 08:59:20 am »

Every once in a while, a sausage mcmuffin with egg really hits the spot. Most of the time it just hits the bowels.

Great hangover food

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 09:50:46 am »

Blue Moon....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 09:57:53 am »

Murrito at BBD is an old favorite...everything is good there, but I think they need to shut down for a few weeks and remodel, it's getting filthy in there.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
stageidea
Civic Leader

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 10:12:28 am »

I must agree the BBD is starting need a fresh coat of paint.  Murrito does rock. I also enjoy Blue Moon from time to time.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 02:07:30 pm »

For brunch,  The Osage Room at Gilcrease (under new management)
                 Caramel on Peoria in the old Kokoa space
                 Lucky's on 15th (one of my favorites)
                 The Canebrake in Wagoner has the best brunch in this part of the
                       state and the drive is not all that far,  50 minutes from Utica
                        Square.
                 Fire Rock Grill

For breakfast,  Rio Verde, the best huevos rancheros in town
                     La Hacienda,  on Peoria
                     Phill's Diner,  best in midtown
                     Brookside by Day
                     Broken Egg
                     Blue Moon

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:22 pm »

Great hangover food

Food that gives you a hangover?  I'm not so sure I want that.    Grin

GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010, 06:38:01 pm »

My house about 9:45am most Sunday mornings.  I fix a great breakfast.  I even have my boys are getting up and coming home for Sunday Breakfast.   Last Sunday my oldest comes bringing fresh eggs for me to cook a co-worker of his had gave him from his farm.

Trust but verify
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 07:15:23 pm »

McDonald's has a good egg McMuffin.  Low cal, low fat, and sometimes even reasonably good.

Savoy!!

Downtown Broken Arrow, little place called Spanky's.  Very good breakfast.  Fair for everything else.
BIG cinnamon rolls!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 10:08:55 pm »

Steak & Eggs in Sapulpa used to have a pretty good breakfast. Been a couple of years since I have been though so might not be as good as it used to me.

Thank you,
Robert Town
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org