A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:37:55 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crusty Croissant relocated downtown  (Read 8455 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 03:06:17 pm »

Good to my word I went and had the Basa fish tacos for lunch today.  It was an excellent meal.  To everyone else: first floor go to the left, it's basically the old Sun cafeteria space.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Jennifer
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 03:28:27 pm »

Good to my word I went and had the Basa fish tacos for lunch today.  It was an excellent meal.  To everyone else: first floor go to the left, it's basically the old Sun cafeteria space.

Excellent!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 05:10:18 pm »

Excellent!

I had Elote last night and Terrahumara's in Norman on Tuesday night.  I think that's enough Mexican for one week though I have to say I enjoyed all of it Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 01:39:43 pm »

Talk about tampering with a thread....jesus admin/moderhater

Glad the Crusty moved to a more economical space downtown leaving behind a future opportunity. When one door closes, another door opens.

Bring back ELLIOT's? They could use a healthy food place down there. Unfortunately, FOTD fears one the city's best new additions has closed their sit down area due to non conformity to city codes. PURE inconsistency in code enforcement over parking requirements..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org