A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:50:39 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crusty Croissant relocated downtown  (Read 8502 times)
Michael71
Civic Leader

« on: February 03, 2010, 04:57:29 pm »

I learned today that they relocated from 36th & Peoria to cafe located in Sunoco building at 9th & Detroit.

Owner does alot of catering business...  Its exciting to have another business downtown!! 

--------------------------
"Why be part of the 'brain drain' that gets sucked out of Tulsa...The opportunity IS there, you just gotta make it!!"--Eric Marshall
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 05:01:17 pm »

I learned today that they relocated from 36th & Peoria to cafe located in Sunoco building at 9th & Detroit.

Owner does alot of catering business...  Its exciting to have another business downtown!! 

I'll have to check that out.

Anything going on with the old location?

Michael71
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:37 am »

Not sure...but heard the rent was pretty steep because it was on Brookside

--------------------------
"Why be part of the 'brain drain' that gets sucked out of Tulsa...The opportunity IS there, you just gotta make it!!"--Eric Marshall
FOTD
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 09:52:57 am »

Not sure...but heard the rent was pretty steep because it was on Brookside

Rents are headed down in the area...it's called deflation.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:38:06 am by Admin » Logged
dbacks fan
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 10:19:04 am »

Are they moving into the old Jim Norton parts department building? As for "weak" location, for a company that does catering, I would think that you would a better than average chance if you are already established, by being in downtown.
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:27 am »

They are open 7 AM - 3 PM doesn't take a genius to figure out except on weekends they will do better business downtown. Does anyone know where they do most of there catering? If it is downtown it might also keep there rates more competitive.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:41:22 am by Admin » Logged

Thank you,
Robert Town
Jennifer
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 11:15:21 am »

I read here all the time but actually joined to post on this thread.

Our new location is at the bottom of the Sunoco building at 907 S. Detroit.  We are open from 7:30-2:00 Monday-Friday and have the same great menu along with varying daily specials.

We also have a brand new catering menu with everything from Pastry trays to Beef Tenderloin. Sandwich trays and boxed lunches are our most popular catering options, and we do lots of lunch delivery in the downtown and midtown area, delivery is available anywhere in town though.

Shalon, our catering manager, is amazing and will work with you to get exactly what you need for your event or meeting.

You can reach her at Catering@crustycroissant.com or 918-902-1752
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:17:42 am »

I was going to go home for lunch today, but since you were kind enough to post, and give us the straight dope, I think I'll come patronize you today.

I've known Shalon for a number of years and chatted with her for awhile at the New Years Eve party on Brookside.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 11:18:07 am »

I read here all the time but actually joined to post on this thread.

Our new location is at the bottom of the Sunoco building at 907 S. Detroit.  We are open from 7:30-2:00 Monday-Friday and have the same great menu along with varying daily specials.

We also have a brand new catering menu with everything from Pastry trays to Beef Tenderloin. Sandwich trays and boxed lunches are our most popular catering options, and we do lots of lunch delivery in the downtown and midtown area, delivery is available anywhere in town though.

Shalon, our catering manager, is amazing and will work with you to get exactly what you need for your event or meeting.

You can reach her at Catering@crustycroissant.com or 918-902-1752

Thanks for posting.  Please don't be shy.  I look forward to hearing from someone with unique points of view about business or living downtown.

I'll be in to visit soon.
Jennifer
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 11:27:12 am »

Thanks for the Welcome!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 11:29:36 am by Jennifer » Logged
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 11:36:41 am »

My office (The M.e.t.) has used the Crusty Croussant for catering. Now that they have moved downtown, we will probably be using them more.

Power is nothing till you use it.
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:56 am »

Thanks for the Welcome!

Welcome when I called about an hour ago the young man said you where at 902 S. Detroit, not that it really matters but might want to let him know the correct address Tongue

Sorry about getting the hours wrong, that was based off your old hours the ones posted online.

Thank you,
Robert Town
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:17 pm »

Jennifer, with the move downtown, will you all still be providing lunch service at Mapco Plaza?

---Robert
Jennifer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 01:34:34 pm »

As far as I know yes, we will still be serving lunch at all of the locations around town that we previously were.
buckeye
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 02:49:10 pm »

Jennifer: Thanks for posting!  I ate at the Peoria location a number of times, it was always excellent.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:41:45 am by Admin » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org