A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:49:02 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oklahoma City voters say ‘yes’ to MAPS 3 proposal  (Read 21939 times)
USRufnex
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2009, 02:35:56 pm »

Kinda funny how the OKC shills come out of the woodwork when we badmouth their city.  You guys have OKCTalk; why don't you stay there?

Cuz Laramie4OKC is their typhoid Mary?
FOTD, I prefer describing OKC as the "Cleveland of the South" over calling them a "Cowtown"-- it's my way of showing respect and giving them their "props".....  Grin

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 03:42:56 pm by USRufnex » Logged
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2009, 12:38:57 pm »

Cuz Laramie4OKC is their typhoid Mary?
FOTD, I prefer describing OKC as the "Cleveland of the South" over calling them a "Cowtown"-- it's my way of showing respect and giving them their "props".....  Grin

USRufnex:  FOTD is a PHOOL and a Bafoon!  (bă-fün')

1. (n.) One who is foolish and distinctly resembles a baboon.

Origins: From buffoon, a clown or jester, and baboon, a relative of the ape family.);

I'm through dignifying his  SH + 3 person singular pronoun = IT on this board, I'll no longer waste my time.

Please forgive the name-calling--I know of no other way to describe this guy--I really don't need to go there!

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
FOTD
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 12:44:03 pm »

Lars,

Do you realize in OKshitty that the restaurant biz is down %15-20 for the year.

The only eateries up this year in the OKshitty area are McKey D's, Boyger King, Golden Coral, and Furrs....

Now,  eat me.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2009, 01:15:28 pm »

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2009, 02:22:49 pm »

Build floats like that and I'd attend our parades.

"Face it, you F'd up.  You trusted us."
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 02:58:26 pm »

Lars,

Do you realize in OKshitty that the restaurant biz is down %15-20 for the year.

The only eateries up this year in the OKshitty area are McKey D's, Boyger King, Golden Coral, and Furrs....

Now,  eat me.

Eat you (?), that's quite a tall order and doesn't sound too apetitizing, I'll pass on this.

That's work with a capital W.   I'm sure I would have to put a tenderizer on you and spank your rump roast with a meat hammer--now that might be fun! 

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org