A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:57 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Career Point Institute?  (Read 3281 times)
tulsamommyof3
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:14:21 pm »

I am wondering if anyone on this website has attended or knows someone that has attended Career Point Institute here in Tulsa? I am looking for reviews on this school. I am thinking of enrolling for my Associates in Medical Office Assistant. It's a 60 week program and the classes are very flexible which I need. I have a 2 year old and twin 3 month olds. I need to focus on my career to help save money for my girls education. I want them to have opportunites in life. Anyway was wondering if anyone has any advice on Colleges like Career Point in Tulsa? Or if anyone knows of any good websites for scholarships or pell grants??? I am Native American. I have a Cherokee CDIB card and Choctaw. But am a registered member of the Cherokees. I would greatly appreciate any information, suggestions or advice. Thank you for your time.
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 09:08:15 am »

I worked security there and quit due to violence  between students.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
Nick Danger
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:17:07 pm »

Some of these technical schools make a great deal of $$ on financing the programs they provide. Be very careful. I once checked into the Pharmacy Tech program, and it was going to cost, I think at the time, around $4000 or so. But! They could set me up with a payment plan to make it easy to do. I checked out the adult education programs at the Tulsa Technology Center, and their program ran about $1200. I ended up never pursuing either one, but it was quite an eye-opener.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org