A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:47:38 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 23882 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 01:49:43 pm »

I went to AMC recently to see the Boondock Saints 2 because it was the only theater in NE Oklahoma showing it.  It was so horrible and the theater smelled bad.  I also left a comment on their site.

In Avatar news, people are now having depression from watching Avatar:  http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

I got a response from AMC, but they did little to try to win me back:
Hello Mr. Grizzle,

We recently received  a notice from our corporate office.  It appears that you had a very negative experience the last time you visited our location.

Please allow me the opportunity to apologize for the poor quality of your visit.  On behalf of the Southroads management team, we are truly sorry that your experience was not all that it could have been.

I realize that excuses do not excuse our poor performance, but we had been faced with several challenges that day.  Admittedly, we dropped the ball in more ways than one.  I recall that time period, as I was on duty until 5pm that day.  We were under extremely high volume conditions and were somewhat unprepared.  As for the restroom facilities, we are very sorry about their poor condition.  It being a holiday weekend, the problems definitely went unrepaired for longer than we would have liked.  We have since repaired the problems.  I was unaware until reading your report that an auditorium had not been cleaned.  There is, frankly, no excuse for this.  It appears that in the rush, our ushers failed to clean your auditorium properly.  We will make every effort in the future to ensure that this doesn’t occur again.

We would be happy to discuss this matter further if you would like.  Please feel free to give us a call at XXX-XXXX or stop by to visit any time.

Thank you so much for this very valuable feedback!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 02:46:30 pm »

Yeah, come by some time, we can "discuss" this (you a-hole, you got me in trouble with my supervisors, I'd love to talk to you with a baseball bat you @#$%$, @^$@$, *^&*%!!)

They at least could have tried to offer you some passes or concession coupons.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 09:07:07 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpXL0dmoEWE&feature=popt00us00[/youtube]

This may get a rise out of you....
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 06:59:19 am »

Yeah, come by some time, we can "discuss" this (you a-hole, you got me in trouble with my supervisors, I'd love to talk to you with a baseball bat you @#$%$, @^$@$, *^&*%!!)

They at least could have tried to offer you some passes or concession coupons.

The desire for customer satisfaction is dead.

I complained about multiple horrific experiences at the 71st & Riverside Burger King and the district manager gave me a couple of coupons, good only at that location.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 09:00:45 am »

I complained about multiple horrific experiences at the 71st & Riverside Burger King and the district manager gave me a couple of coupons, good only at that location.
The worst experience I've ever had at any restaurant was at the 81st and 169 Burger King..  I tried my best to find a way to get the message to corporate or regional or something...  Everything directed me to talk to the local manager...   The incompetent local manager was clearly the issue.   I simply decided I'd never return.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 09:12:01 am »

The worst experience I've ever had at any restaurant was at the 81st and 169 Burger King..  I tried my best to find a way to get the message to corporate or regional or something...  Everything directed me to talk to the local manager...   The incompetent local manager was clearly the issue.   I simply decided I'd never return.

But yet your screen name is BK.com...  Huh
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 10:21:00 am »

Wow talk about thread drift....I'm invoking Marshall's Law Wink

Marshall's Big Jamoke

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 11:01:29 am »

Wow talk about thread drift....I'm invoking Marshall's Law Wink

Marshall's Big Jamoke

It's turned me into a 9 foot tall blue tree hugger who dislikes most humans.
OpenYourEyesTulsa
Civic Leader

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:02 pm »

AMC offered me a free movie if I come back to that theater but I don't want to go back.  I would rather get a refund.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org