A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:57:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owasso Realtors  (Read 2614 times)
LoveOwasso
« on: December 22, 2009, 01:21:45 pm »

Hi Everyone! 

I'm so excited to finally be moving to Owasso. I've always loved it there.  I'm looking for a good HONEST realtor to help us locate our future home. We're looking for a home in the $300,000.00 - 350,000.00 maybe with a little land, and we need to be in a good school district.   I just found out that the one I've been talking to has fraud and deception charges pending against her and the realty company.  Yikes almighty!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:38:11 pm »

Hi Everyone! 

I'm so excited to finally be moving to Owasso. I've always loved it there.  I'm looking for a good HONEST realtor to help us locate our future home. We're looking for a home in the $300,000.00 - 350,000.00 maybe with a little land, and we need to be in a good school district.   I just found out that the one I've been talking to has fraud and deception charges pending against her and the realty company.  Yikes almighty!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Call Vance Henderson............he is a Broker, he lives in Owasso he is honest and will be happy to help you.  630-5139, tell him Rob said he could help you. 

Trust but verify
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org