A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:41:00 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested In Becoming A Real Estate Investor  (Read 3371 times)
letsuo
« on: November 25, 2009, 11:54:33 am »

Looking for people interested in real estate and want to learn more about it. If you want to learn how to make money in today's market then contact me at jamespizana@yahoo.com.
FOTD
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 11:30:13 am »

Looking for people interested in real estate and want to learn more about it. If you want to learn how to make money in today's market then contact me at jamespizana@yahoo.com.

We are at the very begining of a brand new learning curve when it comes to real estate financing.....get in soon if you want to learn during a depression. No better way to get greened out than to see what's taking place in 2010.
khelzy09
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 01:48:37 am »

thinking of it..what will be the requirements for this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org