A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:36:46 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things to pray for Pastor Billy Joe:  (Read 2109 times)
XEALS for THRILLS
Activist

« on: November 20, 2009, 10:16:50 pm »

The Need for Prayer is Critical!
November 20, 2009 2:14:56 PM CST         

Dear Friends and Partners:

The need for prayer is critical!
Today we are standing in the gap for a miracle, and we are asking each of you to join us in urgent prayer for Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty.

Psalm 41:3 The LORD will sustain Pastor Billy Joe on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.

Things to pray for Pastor Billy Joe:

-Bone marrow to function the way God intended.
-White blood cells to increase
-Red blood cells to increase
-Platelets to increase
-Protection from any infection
-Strength and wholeness in his body

Ephesians 6:12-14 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore."

Jeremiah 1:19 "They will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you. For I am with you,” says the LORD, “to deliver you.”

1 John 4:4 "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

Psalm 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Jeremiah 1:12 "Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.”

Psalm 32:7 "You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah"

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Romans 8:14 "because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."

1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Colossians 1:9 "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org