A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:42:48 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MUST BE SANTA!  (Read 5832 times)
FOTD
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:47:34 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVs6X9yIM_k[/youtube]

must be Santa Clause
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 05:10:05 pm by FOTD » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:48:18 am »

If it's not Paul Tay, it's not Santa.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:54:40 am »

What a riot!
Notice that the list of reindeer also includes a bunch of Presidents of the United States?
LMAO
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 09:23:05 am »

Fun song, no doubt.  I never think of accordions when it comes to Xmas music.  Really festive.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 04:52:34 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXnCHfwui4&feature=related[/youtube]

The gypsy's wishing you the best Christmas ever!

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 04:55:24 pm »

Nice! That goes down really well with Marshall's new porter.

FOTD
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 05:11:59 pm »

Homegrowner....
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 06:21:28 pm »

Nice! That goes down really well with Marshall's new porter.

Good, just went to Ranch and got a sixer of the Pub Ale and a couple of the big bottles of the Big Jamoke.  Lettin' em chill.

Word of caution.  Avoid the WM Neighborhood market at 21st and Yale like the plague.  It is a friggin' madhouse right now.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 06:55:27 pm »

Good, just went to Ranch and got a sixer of the Pub Ale and a couple of the big bottles of the Big Jamoke.  Lettin' em chill.

Word of caution.  Avoid the WM Neighborhood market at 21st and Yale like the plague.  It is a friggin' madhouse right now.

Every place is nuts today, bro!

Too bad I didn't know you were in the area, I already had some porter chilled as well as pub ale I would have gladly shared.  Merry Christmas, glad you got your stock of Marshall's laid in.  The Big Jamoke will blow you away, it's an incredibly complex beer.  Amazing it's brewed right here and not overseas.

FOTD, enjoy your homegrown!

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 07:04:37 pm »

Every place is nuts today, bro!

Too bad I didn't know you were in the area, I already had some porter chilled as well as pub ale I would have gladly shared.  Merry Christmas, glad you got your stock of Marshall's laid in.  The Big Jamoke will blow you away, it's an incredibly complex beer.  Amazing it's brewed right here and not overseas.

FOTD, enjoy your homegrown!

But I went to a couple of different places today and that WM over by you is nutzo.  I was in the 10 or less aisle; it was 15 shoppers deep!

Thanks for the offer.  I was driving by those pillars of the old Lortondale Ranch on Yale while on my way to WM and immediately thought of you.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 08:43:05 pm »

But I went to a couple of different places today and that WM over by you is nutzo.  I was in the 10 or less aisle; it was 15 shoppers deep!

Thanks for the offer.  I was driving by those pillars of the old Lortondale Ranch on Yale while on my way to WM and immediately thought of you.

Oh crap, you just reminded me, I forgot to put on a hoodie, grab a keg of Sundown Wheat and have a pagan ritual at Lortonhenge on Monday to recognize the Winter Solstice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org