A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:14:40 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Know of any good caterers?  (Read 5396 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« on: November 16, 2009, 05:18:37 pm »

Since we have moved the Deco Ball to end of February, we are looking at possibly using another venue other than the Mayo Hotel, and would need a caterer.  Would then look at the cost of renting tables/chairs, the catering, and the other place we are considering (one of Tulsas Deco Masterpieces) and see how it compares to the Mayo.

Can anyone make any recommendations?  Would prefer someone in the downtown/mid-town area.
Also could use some recommendations for the table/chair rentals as well if anyone has them.  

Thanks much for any help.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
FOTD
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:46:50 pm »

Since we have moved the Deco Ball to end of February, we are looking at possibly using another venue other than the Mayo Hotel, and would need a caterer.  Would then look at the cost of renting tables/chairs, the catering, and the other place we are considering (one of Tulsas Deco Masterpieces) and see how it compares to the Mayo.

Can anyone make any recommendations?  Would prefer someone in the downtown/mid-town area.
Also could use some recommendations for the table/chair rentals as well if anyone has them.  

Thanks much for any help.

Tim Fitzgerald.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:11:05 pm »

I hired Just Catering by Orr for a banquet tonight. They provided heavy hors doevers and dinner for 140 people and did a great job. I heard many compliments.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 11:05:41 pm »

I think Ludger still caters, doesn't he?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 06:32:09 am »

Lambrusco'z! Call and talk to Jackie - tell her I referred you. Not only is the food wonderful - the presentation is stunning. They do it all - delivery, set-up, servers - as much or as little as you need or your budget allows. Jackie can take a theme and develop a menu and presentation to complement it. She's very talented.

496-1246

http://www.lambruscoz.com/index.html
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 07:37:38 am »

I second the Lambruscoz suggestion. I have used them for years and they are wonderful.

Power is nothing till you use it.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:35:46 am »

Thanks all for the suggestions. Smiley  Will start checking them out.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 08:07:22 pm »

Talk to Jay and Janice Kline at " The Palate" in Ranch Acres.....

dsjeffries
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 10:51:39 pm »

I know this is a bit late, but I just used Ludger's and it was a smashing success. I'd recommend them a thousand times over Orr.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org