A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:22:30 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TPD officers under investigation - Grand Jury?  (Read 87975 times)
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2010, 01:05:58 pm »

Yes...What has happened to it when we let it become over-run with drug dealing slime like the scags the cops were trying to put away......Do some research on the scum-bags before you start running your holier than thow yaps.....

Well then, if we are going to start wipping our a$$ with the constitution, then I suppose you wouldn't mind me having you thrown into this group of scags because you tend to offend people. 
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2010, 01:12:49 pm »

Well then, if we are going to start wipping our a$$ with the constitution, then I suppose you wouldn't mind me having you thrown into this group of scags because you tend to offend people. 

Thanks for making this country great....Your support of drug dealing thieves is duly noted....Let us know when you are having the Barnes clan over for tea and crumpets...Be sure and let us know how it all goes.....

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2010, 01:15:17 pm »

It is time to go after the television execs, the banksters, the corporate polluting pigs! Round 'em up.

Guess it depends how you define slime and scags. I think we know what a scum bag looks like. Too bad someone's parent failed to use one before that someone turned into a baker.

Yes..... fauxtard is invited to the tea and crumpet party....I'm sure you and the Barnes will have alot to talk about.......

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2010, 01:59:40 pm »

Thanks for making this country great....Your support of drug dealing thieves is duly noted....Let us know when you are having the Barnes clan over for tea and crumpets...Be sure and let us know how it all goes.....

I just love how people make moronic statements like this.  Because I support due process, then that means that I support "drug dealing theives".   The process is not there to protect this type, but to protect those that are law abiding.  If you allow the cops to use these measures to put away criminals at any cost, then how long until people are put away this way because a cop "thought" they were criminals?  Why don't you get your head out of your donkey and actually think beyond your own short sighted beliefs?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 02:04:55 pm by custosnox » Logged
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2010, 02:07:14 pm »

I just love how people make moronic statements like this.  Because I support due process, then that means that I support "drug dealing theives".   The process is not there to protect this type, but to protect those that are law abiding.  If you allow the cops to use these measures to put away criminals at any cost, then how long until people are put away this way because a cop "thought" they were criminals?  Why don't you get your head out of your donkey and actually think beyond your own short sighted beliefs?

O.... please... please pull your head out maybe fauxtard can help but I doubt it........Btw thats a cute skirt you are wearing......

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2010, 02:15:50 pm »

O.... please... please pull your head out maybe fauxtard can help but I doubt it........Btw thats a cute skirt you are wearing......

so BB, are you advocating no due process for drug dealers who cops think are guilty.?  How about we do that with speeders?  Jaywalkers?  Hell, why don't we just give our police officers Lawmasters and have them dispense the justice ala Judge Dredd?

I don't like the methheads as much as the next guy, but as has been pointed out, due process exists for a reason.  No need for us to devolve into a police state, dontcha think?  That may be a little exaggerrated on my part, but to selectively target certain offenders kinda has that smell.  JMO.  YMMV.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
fotd
DONE
Civic Leader

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2010, 02:26:25 pm »

Yes, I can help!

* burnher.jpg (35.59 KB - downloaded 420 times.)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2010, 04:08:39 pm »

I could care less what the cops had to do to get this scum off the street.....
Note to self: When Breadburner gets arrested for something he didn't do, print this post and mail it to the Court so they don't have to bother with the expense of a trial.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2010, 07:13:39 pm »

Hook.....line and sinker.....I got my limit in this thread......heh...What is today....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2010, 07:23:05 pm »

Hook.....line and sinker.....I got my limit in this thread......heh...What is today....

Yeah, because dispensing with the ad-hominems is all in good April Fool's fun!  No wonder you and Gweed get along so well.

Hmm..makes me wonder where you get your endless supply of naughty photos from....

Shocked

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2010, 08:00:54 pm »

Yeah, because dispensing with the ad-hominems is all in good April Fool's fun!  No wonder you and Gweed get along so well.

Hmm..makes me wonder where you get your endless supply of naughty photos from....

Shocked

Lol....Naughty photos....I did not know you were a girl......My bad...

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2010, 08:23:27 pm »

Lol....Naughty photos....I did not know you were a girl......My bad...

Wrong.  The question still stands though.

Grin

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2010, 08:40:17 pm »

Hossy...Is that you in the Blue....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2010, 09:10:38 pm »

Oh Snap.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2010, 09:43:19 pm »

I did have retort all prepared about your wife and my relationship to the hedgehog.

I decided I'd rather not let this topic devolve into name-tossing.

But you go right ahead.

That does resemble me a little though, back in the 80s.  I guess you must have been..what, about 60?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org