A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:21:38 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TPD officers under investigation - Grand Jury?  (Read 87955 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 01:51:17 pm »

Is this the same investigation that's been busting the drug ring in the Catoosa PD lately?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
shadows
City Father

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 09:55:43 pm »

There are some highly intelligent people that are developing the drugs.  Every house contains most ingredients that can be used in the production  of neth.  China discovered it some 500 years ago.  It was synthesized in about 1880.  It is secreted by a gland in the brain that expands pleasure.  It is dispensed by druggist under a very closed prescribed condition.  Ask your druggist if they can fill a generic prescription for it.  It could be given to your children.

With the goon squad if you have a 2 leader plastic empty bottle on your counter you can be charged with preparing to produce neth.  If you are standing in the back yard and they can see you they will holler “Police” and smash in your front door destroying it.  I have seen the results of their action and hope a federal grand jury will be looking to their acts.

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 11:00:50 pm »

There are some highly intelligent people that are developing the drugs.  Every house contains most ingredients that can be used in the production  of neth.  China discovered it some 500 years ago.  It was synthesized in about 1880.  It is secreted by a gland in the brain that expands pleasure.  It is dispensed by druggist under a very closed prescribed condition.  Ask your druggist if they can fill a generic prescription for it.  It could be given to your children.

With the goon squad if you have a 2 leader plastic empty bottle on your counter you can be charged with preparing to produce neth.  If you are standing in the back yard and they can see you they will holler “Police” and smash in your front door destroying it.  I have seen the results of their action and hope a federal grand jury will be looking to their acts.

OK....

I'm assuming that...
  • neth = meth
  • leader = liter

Aside from that I think most people don't usually store anhydrous ammonia under the cabinet.

That might also be known as 'anhidrus amoanya'...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
USRufnex
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 11:11:58 am »

Record number of meth labs found in 2009
The number of labs was higher than the previous five years combined.
By NICOLE MARSHALL World Staff Writer
Published: 1/10/2010  2:23 AM

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100110_11_A1_ATgnne236515

Kinda wild.  How much of that spike is a real increase in use, and how much is an increase in enforcement actions...

I knew the economy was bad, but hey.... I guess I was told at some point that KT didn't try to get re-elected because the unions were not going to support her this time around?!?...

Hire tweekers cuz they can work double shifts...

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:16:01 am by USRufnex » Logged
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 01:36:06 pm »

How much of that spike is a real increase in use, and how much is an increase in enforcement actions...

It was rumored that the police agencies behind the first pseudoephedrine law throttled back meth lab busts to create the impression they were "winning the war" once the law went into effect, then slowly started catching up  busting labs again when they needed statistics to prevent drug task force's from being cut.

So a bit of skepticism is healthy when looking at provided statistics.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
shadows
City Father

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 06:58:50 pm »

OK....

I'm assuming that...
  • neth = meth
  • leader = liter

Aside from that I think most people don't usually store anhydrous ammonia under the cabinet.

That might also be known as 'anhidrus amoanya'...
Made another typo in neth for meth instead of typing the word out.
Leader is being used as a slang word of liter quite often. 

Some people have been known to clean their residents with household cleaners and store them under the sink..    (ammonia solution: a solution of ammonia in water. Use: household cleaner, manufacture of fertilizers and textiles. Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. Allrights reserved.)

Have been told that in the process of cooking the water is removed leaving the ammonia in the chemical processing  of meth.  At some point of distilling of the ammonia it is quite explosive.

It is rumored that over the years the stimulus monies paid by the fed’s reflects the numbers in Meth lab bust as recorded In the grafts shown..   

There are companies that will reevaluate the city operations and detail the amount of people to perform the needed operations of a city.  Seems there must be a room full of these studies somewhere that  have not been  opened to date.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 07:40:46 pm »

Leader is being used as a slang word of liter quite often. 

Shadows is used to mean hidden from the light as a slang word quite often.   

Power is nothing till you use it.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 07:52:02 pm »

Shadows is used to mean hidden from the light as a slang word quite often.   

Shocked

+1

I could see neth being a typo if done once.  It was done twice though.  I smell plagiarism I tell you!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:48 pm »

Fwiw, with the new shake and bake method well known (in tulsa) many of the busts are just precursors, stuff that could be used to make meth.  Additionally, a shake and bake "lab" only makes enough for a few hits.  Ergo, more people making meth more often to meet the demand = more busts.

As an interesting aside, okc claims they don't have any shake and bake labs.  By denying it and not busting them, they have statistically eliminated their meth problem.  Magic!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 01:46:19 pm »

Fwiw, with the new shake and bake method well known (in tulsa) many of the busts are just precursors, stuff that could be used to make meth.  Additionally, a shake and bake "lab" only makes enough for a few hits.  Ergo, more people making meth more often to meet the demand = more busts.

As an interesting aside, okc claims they don't have any shake and bake labs.  By denying it and not busting them, they have statistically eliminated their meth problem.  Magic!

Much like former TPD chief, Drew Diamond who proudly pronounced we didn't have a gang problem in Tulsa.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 02:59:07 pm »

Much like former TPD chief, Drew Diamond who proudly pronounced we didn't have a gang problem in Tulsa.

It's interesting to see how "problems" become "crisis" when someone dangles grant money...

Seat belts, texting, red-light running, too may to list.

shadows
City Father

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2010, 05:12:38 pm »

One does not have to dangle grant monies before Tulsa.  Any ordinance seems not to be beneficial to the general public but to its ability to raise revenue for a bloated bureaucracy.  Thus the department of “I am more intelligent then thou because I have a college degree” becomes another tax assessor. 

One could assume that a majority of the registered voters has not passed on any question concerning the general public needs.

23% of the children live in poverty in Tulsa and persons cry give us more of their money they need to sustain life.  These children live on the income that is available making up as Dr Mayo’s wrote of the “400,000 children that hobble to their early graves”.

Tulsa problems may not be solved by a grand jury.

shadows
City Father

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 06:08:39 pm »

Hoss:
If one has a roll of aluminum foil, lye, drain cleaner, paper book matches, any form of caustic acid or porch and side walk cleaner in your possession you can be charged to be in the process of producing meth and told you can be sent to prison for life along with a $50,000 fine.   If you will plea bargain then you get 10 years and $50,000 fine.

I believe the only thing would be go to the drug store with a severe cough and say give me some of those football pseudoephededrine pills.  You could produce a very limited amount of the drug.   

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:15 pm »

Hoss:
If one has a roll of aluminum foil, lye, drain cleaner, paper book matches, any form of caustic acid or porch and side walk cleaner in your possession you can be charged to be in the process of producing meth and told you can be sent to prison for life along with a $50,000 fine.   If you will plea bargain then you get 10 years and $50,000 fine.

I believe the only thing would be go to the drug store with a severe cough and say give me some of those football pseudoephededrine pills.  You could produce a very limited amount of the drug.   

Black helicopters anyone?  I think a 'working lab' would need to be in order.  What you're suggesting is plain silly, even for rogue cops.

shadows
City Father

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2010, 07:22:19 pm »

Hoss:
You need to read some of the arrest report.  Most are available under FOI. A working lab is not a requirement.  I did a full research on this and supplies are considered the same as guilty.  There is a full story but for safety reasons it is one of those “don’t ask, don’t tell”.  
The winds of change will never effect Tulsa.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:52:06 pm by shadows » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org