A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:58:05 pm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets talk pizza  (Read 36761 times)
Cherish
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 02:30:16 pm »

I was at the bar this past wednesday at Joe Momma's and it looked pretty packed I was trying to go to McNellies but they were out the door packed so got a beer at Joe Mommas.  I might have to check out the food but don't know if that would be a regular place for me.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:39 pm »

I was at the bar this past wednesday at Joe Momma's and it looked pretty packed I was trying to go to McNellies but they were out the door packed so got a beer at Joe Mommas.  I might have to check out the food but don't know if that would be a regular place for me.

Weds = $3 burger night at McNellies, get there early.  Well worth it when you don't have to wait 45 minutes to get a seat, unless you are willing to stalk the bar and pounce on an opening seat.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2009, 01:49:51 pm »

You were at Joe Momma's on a TulsaNow happy hour night and didn't join us?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2009, 01:55:38 pm »

You were at Joe Momma's on a TulsaNow happy hour night and didn't join us?

So busted
Bat Bat
Activist

Holy haberdashery, Batman!

« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2009, 07:24:44 pm »

My family has three favorite pizza places Mario's (51st and Harvard), Savastano's (105th and Memorial) and The Pizza Shop (in Bixby).  We eat at The Pizza Shop most often but like them all.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2009, 11:54:32 pm »

My family has three favorite pizza places Mario's (51st and Harvard), Savastano's (105th and Memorial) and The Pizza Shop (in Bixby).  We eat at The Pizza Shop most often but like them all.
Mario's is long gone and so is the building.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
wildgoose
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2009, 11:45:48 am »

Marios moved across the street, just east of Food Pyramid.

ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2009, 09:04:49 pm »

Leon's

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org