A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:34:24 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oktoberfest '09  (Read 3826 times)
Stone
Activist

« on: September 23, 2009, 05:19:17 pm »

I could of sworn this years festival was the 14th-18th of Oct., but to my dismay the website states the 22nd thru the 25th. I also thought it usually coincided with fall break so the kiddies could get the all you can ride pass on Thrus or Fri. All the same, it should be another great time!

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:12:34 pm »

I could of sworn this years festival was the 14th-18th of Oct., but to my dismay the website states the 22nd thru the 25th. I also thought it usually coincided with fall break so the kiddies could get the all you can ride pass on Thrus or Fri. All the same, it should be another great time!

The fair runs until October 10th this year and you want more than 4 days gap between the two events.
brunoflipper
El Presidente
City Father

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:03:46 am »

fair or no fair, moving it off of fall break pisses me off...

im sure ou/tex played a role as well..

"It costs a fortune to look this trashy..."
"Don't believe in riches but you should see where I live..."

http://www.stopabductions.com/
joiei
City Father

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 02:23:09 pm »

Octoberfest made it onto a list of the top events of its kind on http://www.novusvinum.com/features/topoktoberfest_us.html.  Scroll down to the bottom of the list. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
MarshallBrewing
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:05:50 am »

Marshall Brewing Company's beers will be out at Oktoberfest this year!  Support your local brewery!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org