A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:31:55 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marshall's McNellie's Pub Ale in Draft Magazine  (Read 30114 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 11:12:22 am »

I keep wondering what happened to his OPP (calm down, people, that would be Old Pavilion Pilsner).  I still haven't been able to find it.  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or you can only get it on tap?

FAIK, tap only.  Seems like someone said Empire has it, you might try McNellies

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 11:26:36 am »

McNellie's Pub Ale is available in six packs starting today, per Marshall's facebook page.

brianh
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:12 am »

FAIK, tap only.  Seems like someone said Empire has it, you might try McNellies

Mcnellies did not have Pavilion as of last week or Sundown. I'll see what empire has, been longing for the OPP. And the six pack thing is great news. Just in time for Thanksgiving!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 12:20:17 pm »

McNellie's Pub Ale is available in six packs starting today, per Marshall's facebook page.

Woot! Woot! Guess where I'm stopping after work!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 02:29:25 pm »

The Ted must have a different Facebook than I do, I double-checked and I don't see anything on the MBC or Eric's FB pages mentioning six packs being available today.  Angry  Drat!

jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 02:32:57 pm »

I show a FB update that says the 6 packs are a go.  Looking for a Ranch Acres confirmation if anyone knows.

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
FOTD
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 02:34:38 pm »

I show a FB update that says the 6 packs are a go.  Looking for a Ranch Acres confirmation if anyone knows.

Just stay away from my Brother Thelodious stash if you go in there!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 02:35:05 pm »

Guide me to it, I'm on MBC's page and can't find anything other than someone asking on the 12th if it was going to be available soon. 

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 02:42:58 pm »

Okay, I spoke to "God".  He said "Seeketh at Collin's Mid Town or Ranch Acres (for certain) but do not make a big stinketh" They don't want to get buried before Thanksgiving.

brianh
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 03:13:06 pm »

Guide me to it, I'm on MBC's page and can't find anything other than someone asking on the 12th if it was going to be available soon. 

It appears that someone deleted that update, it was there before lunch.  Harvard Liquor has the 12's.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 03:29:52 pm »

It appears that someone deleted that update, it was there before lunch.  Harvard Liquor has the 12's.

Yep it was deleted before I read it apparently.  Reasoning was along the lines of: "we don't want to get buried before Thanksgiving".  He said they are going to let it self-market at first and grow the demand gradually.

jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 04:05:42 pm »

Ah, yeah, I see it was deleted.  Thanks for the Ranch Acres confirmation.  I'm anxious to get em cold for watching Colorado take a pounding tonight.

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 04:07:57 pm »

Ah, yeah, I see it was deleted.  Thanks for the Ranch Acres confirmation.  I'm anxious to get em cold for watching Colorado take a pounding tonight.

Leave a case for me, I can't get by till after the Art Deco meeting tonight.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 10:48:05 pm »

Rumor confirmed, early Christmas in the Conan household:

* 017.JPG (637.71 KB - downloaded 531 times.)

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 12:00:07 am »

Rumor confirmed, early Christmas in the Conan household:

How much scratch it put you out?  And where?  31st/Harvard?  Looks like I'm leaving to make a lunch purchase from work tomorrow.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org