A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:25:51 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pei Wei is upgrading your Ramen, one day only  (Read 3830 times)
joiei
City Father

« on: September 08, 2009, 04:16:26 pm »

From the pee wee facebook page -

We want you to upgrade your ramen experience, and so we are hosting the Great Ramen Exchange on Wednesday, September 9.

Anyone who brings in a store-bought package of ramen to a Pei Wei will receive 50% off of our new Japanese Chile Beef Ramen.

We will donate all the ramen we collect, as well as match $1 for every package and donate them all to local food banks.

UPGRADE your ramen experience and help a great cause at the same time!

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Bat Bat
Activist

Holy haberdashery, Batman!

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:16:38 pm »

We went to there last night.  I thought hard about ordering the Chile Beef Ramen.  Just when I was about to order a flash back of all of the Ramen noodles I ate in college came back to me and then I orderd the ole standby Mongolian Beef.

joiei
City Father

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 03:01:13 pm »

Purchase an entrée at any Pei Wei Asian Diner location on January 29 and receive a voucher for a free Caramel Chicken entrée. That's the best promotion we've seen from Pei Wei since December. The voucher is valid for use from February 1 through February 7.

I haven't eaten there in a long time.   Is the food worth the deal?

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 03:32:54 pm »

Purchase an entrée at any Pei Wei Asian Diner location on January 29 and receive a voucher for a free Caramel Chicken entrée. That's the best promotion we've seen from Pei Wei since December. The voucher is valid for use from February 1 through February 7.

I haven't eaten there in a long time.   Is the food worth the deal?

I like Pei Wei just fine.  Downscale version of Changs and far better than the crap most places try to pass off as Asian food around here.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org