A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:28:19 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aerosmith and ZZ Top at the BOK  (Read 2493 times)
marc
Activist

« on: July 31, 2009, 08:49:25 pm »

I finally went to my first show at the BOK. I was in the lower ranges of the nosebleed seats in section 303. I thought Aerosmith put on a fantastic show, although it was shorter than I expected. The lead singer has been nursing a leg injury, which caused the band to miss several dates earlier this summer.

I had a great time, and thought the arena was fine. Yes, the upper section steps are steep, and the seats up there have less leg room, but overall it is an impressive facility. The concert was clearly sold out, a full house in the end stage configuration. The crowd was enthusiastic for both acts, especially Aerosmith. "Dream On" came early in their set, and was the highlight of the night for me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org