A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:23:12 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peanut Farmer=Liar  (Read 2152 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:35 pm »

I seem to recall that according to this bozo those opposed to Obama were largely racists. Guess not:

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GdkUqGQukU

This guy is a freakin disgrace, yet the left just loves him.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 08:20:55 am »

Different version every time he tells it. Who does he think he is, Reagan?
USRufnex
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:32:06 am »

Let's get a few things straight, here... most liberals don't love Carter.... most conservatives don't love dubya.... but Joanie luvs Chachie....

"those opposed to Obama were largely racists"

THIS is what Carter actually said.  

"Carter: I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African-American. I live in the South, and I've seen the South come a long way, and I've seen the rest of the country, that shared the South's attitude toward minority groups at that time, particularly African-Americans—that racism, in connection, still exists. And I think it's bubbled up to the surface because of a belief from many white people, not just in the South but from around the country, that African-Americans are not qualified to lead this great country. It's an abominable circumstance, and grieves me and concerns me very deeply."

http://techpresident.com/blog-entry/birthers-nation-how-obama-birth-certificate-issue-playing-online

IMHO, Jimmy Carter's only major sin is that he's always been a lousy politician.
He was elected in 1976 because, after Nixon/Watergate/Vietnam, the American people wanted to elect someone who was honest and pure as the driven snow......

He used to steal focus this same way every couple of years by undercutting Bill Clinton-- see Haiti, North Korea

Why should he act any differently under the Obama administration?

Every once in awhile you read something from a Republican that makes a bit of sense... a reasonable argument from someone who can put things in a reasonable context and perspective....

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/opinion/columns/kathleen_parker__you_can_criticize_obama_without_being_racist.html

"It is the height (or depth) of racism to suggest that any opposition to Obama's policies is race-based.

Unfortunately, Republican operatives have conducted enough tactical racism to make it an easy charge. There's a reason the Southern strategy, using white resentment toward blacks to garner votes, has worked the past few decades. There's a reason push-pollers were able to thwart John McCain in the 2000 South Carolina primary by suggesting that his Bangladeshi adopted daughter was his illegitimate black child. There's a reason why, in 2006, Republicans created an ad against black Senate candidate Harold Ford that featured a winking white woman fondly recalling seeing him at a Playboy party and inviting him to call her."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 08:42:29 am by USRufnex » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:14:09 am »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org