A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:27 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody been to the new Asain grocery store on 31st and 129th?  (Read 3985 times)
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« on: July 25, 2009, 08:03:22 am »

I think its called Asian Mart, I could be wrong about the name. Its caddy corner across the street from the Korean Japanese grocery store. The space size looks similar to Nam-Hai, but it has nowhere near the same amount of goods or variety, although that could change.And it doesn't smell like Nam-Hai. Now it doesn't have the same goods as the Korean Japanese grocery across the street,so I do not think it will replace that store.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:34:29 am »

Thanks for the tip...I will go by and check it out.

Power is nothing till you use it.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 07:24:06 pm »

Yeah, saw that a few months ago.  Wasn't open then, haven't gone in yet.  Then again, I live right between there and Nam-Hai and haven't been in there in about five years or so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org