A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:39:51 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Water Inspection/Repair?  (Read 2326 times)
zstyles
Philanthropist

« on: July 07, 2009, 08:32:17 am »

We have a well, have lived here for about a year and now we are getting a brown color to the water coming in..both outside and in which makes me think it isn't the pipes, had our house inspector on the phone who said he would opt to have someone inspect the tank itself outside the house as his guess is that it might be contaminated or something isn't working correctly underground...now I have never delt with this, would love to be on City water( BA) but are told it would put a strain on the system so have to go the route of inspection/repair of the well...

Anyone have any experience with someone they have used or somewhere to direct me?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org