A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:37:04 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatle in BOK?  (Read 35333 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 04:00:55 pm »

Sell out in minutes to scalpers  Undecided
And people like me who abuse websites to buy tickets early. Wink

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 06:51:33 pm »

http://www.bokcenter.com/events.asp?id=11&pid=176&task=display

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »

You know, there is an advantage to having every credit card under the sun. It seems one of them always has a preferred seating deal or a presale ahead of the usual BOk Center presale.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 07:02:11 pm »

I used the pre-sale when I got my DMB/ Willie tix.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:54 pm »

Amex presale on Monday
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 09:55:18 pm »

Amex presale on Monday

SHHHHHHH!

FOTD
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 11:06:45 pm »

The last time a Beatle performed in Tulsa! With Ravi Shankar!

* sm Ravi.jpg (35.78 KB - downloaded 395 times.)
* smGHarrisonTULSA.jpg (28.15 KB - downloaded 416 times.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:12:13 pm by FOTD » Logged
FOTD
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:53 am »

http://www.stubhub.com/paul-mccartney-tickets/paul-mccartney-tulsa-bok-center-8-17-2009-857642/

don't stub your hub....
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 10:25:54 am »

Okay everyone forgive me for snapping up the two F1 tix for $2942 each.  I just couldn't help myself.

FOTD
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 10:33:44 am »

Okay everyone forgive me for snapping up the two F1 tix for $2942 each.  I just couldn't help myself.

do you have trouble with the truth or are you being sarcastic?
"You keep all your money in a big brown bag inside a zoo
What a thing to do" (Lennon/McCartney)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:44 am »

do you have trouble with the truth or are you being sarcastic?
"You keep all your money in a big brown bag inside a zoo
What a thing to do" (Lennon/McCartney)

But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

Woo woo

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 11:50:57 am »

How is it there are tickets already on stubhub when they haven't gone on sale yet?

Presales are such BS (unless of course I get in on it).  Roll Eyes
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 12:01:14 pm »

How is it there are tickets already on stubhub when they haven't gone on sale yet?

I have never bought concert tickets on-line before. Is stub hub reliable?  Also, pardon my ignorance, but what is an Amex "presale"?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
FOTD
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 12:09:34 pm »

I have never bought concert tickets on-line before. Is stub hub reliable?  Also, pardon my ignorance, but what is an Amex "presale"?

you're kidding and if not nothing that comes from any of your posts is believable. We already had suspected just that.

do not count on the exact seat in a pre sale. read the fine print.....
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 12:28:22 pm »

Most likely some broker is presuming they can get those seats for less than what they are charging and don't actually have them yet.

The entire concert ticketing thing is BS. At most venues, almost all of the really good seats go to various promotions long before anybody gets a crack at buying, presale or no.

If you're going alone the best chance for a good seat is last minute after the seats reserved for promos and whatnot that don't end up being used get released.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org