A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:10:37 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King of Pop is Dead!  (Read 18099 times)
dbacks fan
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 03:38:55 pm »

What do Michael Jackson and Caviar have in common....?...They both come on little white crackers.....

Roll Eyes
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 02:42:42 pm »

Sort of lost in all of this is that three children are now fatherless:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9Q1x5QOck[/youtube]

I am as guilty as everyone else on the MJ bashing; however that was heartbreaking.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 02:49:19 pm »

That took a lot of guts for Paris to speak, and seemed a fitting way to end the service.  Got to admit, as someone who lost his own dad at an early age, that hit a bit hard.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 02:57:46 pm »

That took a lot of guts for Paris to speak, and seemed a fitting way to end the service.  Got to admit, as someone who lost his own dad at an early age, that hit a bit hard.

TONS of guts. I could not even finish my remarks at my dad's funeral, and I was forty!

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 05:37:54 pm »

MJ's kids (per drudge):

YoungTulsan
City Father

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:06 am »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20090628_11_A1_DavidS991085&archive=yes

MJ's "Beat It" jacket is somewhere here in Tulsa.

I think he truly loved children in an innocent way and the media/vultures crucified him based on that oddity.  Once he bought up all those music catalogs including the Beatles, some very important people had a huge vested interest in him falling from grace.

FOTD
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 04:19:50 pm »

http://ccoaler.blogspot.com/2009/08/breaking-newslethal-levels-of-propofol.html

All the Anesthesiologists refer to Diprivan as Billie Jean Juice.....

MONDAY, 24 AUGUST 2009

BREAKING NEWS:Lethal levels of propofol found in Jackson; death ruled a homicide. More …
msn

Breaking news
msnbc.com news services
updated 4:26 p.m. ET Aug. 24, 2009
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles County coroner ruled Michael Jackson's death a homicide Monday after a search warrant affidavit revealed that Jackson had lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol in his system when he died.

The document unsealed Monday allowed officials to raid the Houston offices and storage facility of Dr. Conrad Murray last month.

According to the warrant, Murray, Jackson's personal physician, had been treating the singer for insomnia with the sedative for six weeks. According to the document, Murray said he had been trying to wean Jackson off the powerful sedative by using smaller doses in combination with the sedatives lorazepam and midazolam.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 04:54:55 pm »

That's what he gets for whoring out his medical license to indulge someone's drug habit. 

MJ must have paid pretty damn good to risk the far-reaching practice this guy appeared to have.

Sounds like the doc fell asleep at the throttle.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org