A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:56:29 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King of Pop is Dead!  (Read 17910 times)
FOTD
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 10:34:37 am »

Reports are saying he was %75 bald, weighed 112 lbs., and had an empty stomach except for a few pills.

Money can't buy happiness.....not even sure MJ could rent happiness with all his fame. Sad ....
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:05 am »

"Skeletal" is one adjective which supposedly escaped the autopsy suite.  Smoking Gun released his booking record for the molestation trial and listed height and weight as 5'11" and 120 Lbs. as I recall.  Surprised he made it this long, honestly.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 10:40:55 am »

Wow.

Vicadin &  Demerol.  Xanax &  Prosaic.

Sad, I agree.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
FOTD
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 03:14:43 pm »

Wow.

Vicadin &  Demerol.  Xanax &  Prosaic.

Sad, I agree.

He had asked his friend and spiritual consultant for OXY. http://www.examiner.com/x-7311-Cultural-Trends-Examiner~y2009m6d29-Was-Dr-Deepak-Chopra-ever-Michael-Jacksons-doctor--A-medical-ethics-question-video

Asking Deepak for Oxy....sick.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 03:29:27 pm »

Poor guy was surrounded by dooshes & scoundrels.  His dad was hawking some new record company project he's involved with outside the BET awards last night.  That was after he said (loose paraphrase) the Jackson family was mourning because they lost the world's biggest star, corrected himself and said 'superstar'.

I think Joe Jackson is one of FOTD's friends.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 04:14:53 pm »

Poor guy was surrounded by dooshes & scoundrels.  His dad was hawking some new record company project he's involved with outside the BET awards last night.  That was after he said (loose paraphrase) the Jackson family was mourning because they lost the world's biggest star, corrected himself and said 'superstar'.

I think Joe Jackson is one of FOTD's friends.

Katherine Jackson just filed to become the executor of Michael Jackson's Estate saying that there was no will. The only thing is that there is a will that Jackson's attorney, resepected entertainment lawyer John Branca will file with the court.

"It is expect that Al Sharpton will claim that there is a conspiracy that whitey is about to take away Jacko's assets away from his family." Conan

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 10:24:15 pm »

Did you see Michael's kids?  They look like angry white young people in the making to me.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 09:14:30 am »

The Autopsy has revealed food poisoning as the actual cause of death from eating an 8 year old weiner....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 09:43:10 am »

The Autopsy has revealed food poisoning as the actual cause of death from eating an 8 year old weiner....

Doh!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 09:53:20 am »

That one's going to leave a mark.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 01:16:33 pm »

Jackson was reportedly stressed from having to quit the cub scouts as he was up to pack a day.....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 01:31:57 pm »

Jackson was reportedly stressed from having to quit the cub scouts as he was up to pack a day.....

Ok, get it over with and just tell us all you have a million of em!

Harhar.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 01:50:33 pm »

Okay, I'm sure most have seen this Sharton bump and grind at the Apollo:

That's how you honor the king of pop, eh Reverend?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 01:53:25 pm »

In related news, Billy Mays' family has released a statement that Billy will NOT be attending any memorial services for Michael Jackson.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 03:12:40 pm »

What do Michael Jackson and Caviar have in common....?...They both come on little white crackers.....

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org