A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:03:44 am
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King of Pop is Dead!  (Read 17908 times)
Cherish
« on: June 25, 2009, 06:42:13 pm »

As if you guys haven't heard today.  Michael Jackson aka King of Pop died today.  Wow never saw that one coming. 

Also, Farrah Fawcett died (or succumbed) to her cancer and is no longer alive. 

Anyone still have a Michael Jackson red leather jacket from the 80's, collectors items!

If you got his Thriller Vinyl save it...might be worth a lot in years to come...

Cause this is THRILLLERRR....

RIP MJ and Farrah.
kylieosu
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:08:47 am »

Yesterday was such a sad day. I stayed up way past my bedtime watching the news coverage and I'm still in shock this morning. RIP MJ, we have lost such a huge part of our generation's culture. Sad
brianh
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 07:25:40 am »

Thriller was the second record I ever owned and played on my Superman record player, right after the Ghostbusters soundtrack. The 80's were a great time and I grew up listening to this guy, RIP.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 07:31:04 am »

Talented artist.  Total freak-a-thon. 

And in other news K-Mart announced a Michael Jackson memorial sale:

Junior men's pants 1/2 off.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 08:24:05 am »

Talented artist.  Total freak-a-thon. 

And in other news K-Mart announced a Michael Jackson memorial sale:

Junior men's pants 1/2 off.

Ha
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 11:13:38 am »

I think he faked his death.

His personal physician was involved and is suddenly missing. I think they have created the perfect suicide scenario and now Michael Jackson will live in a house with Elvis and Jim Morrison.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 11:20:38 am »

FOTD
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 11:48:35 am »

Here's a Joke for you:

Yesterday Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven, she had but one request for God..."God, please make all of the children in the world safe"...so, God killed Michael Jackson...

Here's Another:

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down and made into Lego Blocks so that little kids can play with him for a change!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 12:46:30 pm »

Here's a Joke for you:

Yesterday Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven, she had but one request for God..."God, please make all of the children in the world safe"...so, God killed Michael Jackson...

Here's Another:

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down and made into Lego Blocks so that little kids can play with him for a change!

Here's another:

An auction has already started for Michael Jacksons personal belongings with a bidding war erupting between Gary Glitter and The Catholic Church for MJ's little black book

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 12:50:44 pm »

Ha

I went to Kmart at lunch to get a doggie gate to keep the beast penned up in my dining room when I'm gone.  Guess what?  Little boys pool wear was exactly 1/2 off.  I got a real dirty look from an older lady when she saw me snapping a pic of that w/ my camera phone.

Anyone know MJ's last words?

"Take me to a children's hospital"

He didn't want to be buried or cremated.  He wanted to be recycled as shopping bags so he could remain white, plastic, and still dangerous to small children.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Wilbur
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 12:54:21 pm »

I'll just bet this is going to be another doctor assisted accidental death, just like Anna Nicole Smith and Elvis Presley.  You watch.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 12:56:26 pm »

ABC was playing the 911 tape, some assistant in the house was on the phone w/ 911 operators, he sounded surprisingly calm, he said the doctor was doing CPR, they asked what had happened, if the doctor witnessed it and it got real vague in a hurry.  That's when I figured he must have shot him up with something and he over-did it.

Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 01:05:11 pm »

ABC was playing the 911 tape, some assistant in the house was on the phone w/ 911 operators, he sounded surprisingly calm, he said the doctor was doing CPR, they asked what had happened, if the doctor witnessed it and it got real vague in a hurry.  That's when I figured he must have shot him up with something and he over-did it.

His lawyer was on saying that he had a medication issue previously and he kept telling the family.  etc. etc.
FOTD
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:02 pm »

Poor dude....was worth more Dead than Alive....

JACKO'S COCKTAIL!

* KOPSDRUGLIST.jpg (65.22 KB - downloaded 399 times.)
Cherish
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 08:28:47 pm »

Just in case you guys haven't seen this got a million hits on youtube so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK25cfzdTTg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.music.yahoo.com%2Fblogs%2Fstopthepresses%2F50813%2Fprisoners-of-love-the-new-thriller-re-enactment%2F&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org