A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:42:31 am
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic Right Wing Terrorists!  (Read 327008 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2012, 10:14:06 pm »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #391 on: July 27, 2012, 11:23:54 pm »

Does Obama's foreign policy actually kill 12,000 people a year?

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
TulsaRufnex
Soccer Curmudgeon
Philanthropist

« Reply #392 on: July 28, 2012, 12:24:34 am »

Does Obama's foreign policy actually kill 12,000 people a year?

Don't question the alternative universe inhabited by ODS zombies.

“Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.”
― Brendan Behan  http://www.TulsaRoughnecks.com
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #393 on: July 28, 2012, 08:31:02 am »

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/248803-James-Holmes-Family-Tied-To-DARPA-And-Mind-Manipulation-Work

Is it Batman's fault?....
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2012, 09:03:31 pm »

Mote in one's eye versus beam in another's....

As with so many things, when comparing apples to apples the story is a little bit different.  If gonna compare Obama's war record, then it must be compared to Baby Bush.  4,500 of our kids in Iraq, plus another 1 million miscellaneous Iraqi's killed under Bush's little tantrum adventure.  Compared to Obama actually performing the withdrawal of combat personnel that was for so long "promised" by Baby Bush.  And death rate of our kids dropping like a rock in the meantime.

Side note - this clown in Colorado has put me firmly back on the side of the death penalty for him.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2012, 10:12:31 am »

Mote in one's eye versus beam in another's....

As with so many things, when comparing apples to apples the story is a little bit different.  If gonna compare Obama's war record, then it must be compared to Baby Bush.  4,500 of our kids in Iraq, plus another 1 million miscellaneous Iraqi's killed under Bush's little tantrum adventure.  Compared to Obama actually performing the withdrawal of combat personnel that was for so long "promised" by Baby Bush.  And death rate of our kids dropping like a rock in the meantime.

Side note - this clown in Colorado has put me firmly back on the side of the death penalty for him.

Why?

So we can pay $250,000 per year for his incarceration for the next 20 years while he gets government-paid attorneys for appeal after appeal instead of $25 to 30K per year and the possibility someone will do a Dahmer on him in the bathroom in his first three years in prison?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2012, 12:13:17 pm »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialprojects/news/crimewatch/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20120802_11_A1_CUTLIN588297

you know it's gonna get stranger when they start wanting to shoot up their own.....
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2012, 01:06:12 pm »

Why?

So we can pay $250,000 per year for his incarceration for the next 20 years while he gets government-paid attorneys for appeal after appeal instead of $25 to 30K per year and the possibility someone will do a Dahmer on him in the bathroom in his first three years in prison?

Emotional knee jerk reaction.  I want to see him die.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »

Emotional knee jerk reaction.  I want to see him die.

Unfortunately, unless you are the prosecutor, a survivor, or relative of one of the dead, you won’t get to.  At least if he dies a violent death in general population you can live vicariously through that.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2012, 02:37:31 pm »

Unfortunately, unless you are the prosecutor, a survivor, or relative of one of the dead, you won’t get to.  At least if he dies a violent death in general population you can live vicariously through that.

Yeah...about the best I can hope for - and that would be good enough.  Give me a week, and I will regain emotional stability and say go for life, no parole - voting with my pocketbook.

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2012, 01:54:13 pm »

Again....this is sick. A sick society and a sick Nation.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

From NBC: "A witness told officers the shooter was a white male, with a heavy build, bald head and wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, Oak Creek Patch reported."

More restrictive gun laws would not have helped...just remember that. Nothing...literally nothing will change anything about guns in this country.

The fact that shootings like this are becoming so routine that occasionally the media has to choose which one to cover is irrelevant as well.

There is no point in even discussing more restrictive gun laws because they wouldn't make a difference.

Makes sense, right? Indeed, to be even more sensible...if all of the Sikhs had had guns this might not have happened, either.

It's all very sensible if you just ignore logical thought.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2012, 02:32:34 pm »

Its interesting that the FBI, NYPD, etc. can routinely save the day by stopping terrorists attacks (or at least the ones they engineered)
and yet real acts of terrorism like this
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-05/shooting-sikh-temple-wisconsin/56809408/1
happen un-abated and with increasing frequency.

Of course,  more money and authority is always the answer.

http://pathwhisperer.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/psychopath-earns-his-keep-shahed-hussain-cons-jury-as-well-as-newburgh-mugs
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 10:01:37 am by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2012, 03:28:10 pm »

I would ask "W T F is wrong with people" but I know the answer.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2012, 03:31:23 pm »

Its interesting that the FBI, NYPD, etc. can routinely save the day by stopping terrorists attacks (or at least the ones they engineered)
and yet real acts of terrorism like this
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-05/shooting-sikh-temple-wisconsin/56809408/1
happen un-abated and with increasing frequency.

Of course,  more money and authority is always the answer.

As I detect a note of sarcasm, what do you think the answer is?

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2012, 05:51:47 pm »

As I detect a note of sarcasm, what do you think the answer is?

Something other than saving America by destroying it's freedoms.
...and a lot less theater.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org