A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:54:45 pm
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic Right Wing Terrorists!  (Read 328957 times)
FOTD
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2009, 10:42:54 pm »

Really FOTD?

Please don't post that stuff. Please delete that post.

Come on....you know why the devil posts this stuff....it exposes the vast right wing conspirators...Well, This devil will not advocate shutting down their link. It is my intention to expose the fact that these sites exist and flourish, here in 21st century America.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2009, 06:31:13 am »

Well then...I have lost respect for you.

I have always appreciated your posts and tireless efforts to rail against republicans, but there is a line. Posting links to websites that promote nasty racism is that line for this forum, in my opinion.

I politely ask again...please delete that post.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2009, 08:06:48 am »

Which domestic, right wing terrorist outfit shot at that notoriously left winger Lou Dobbs' home recently?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjbgk1TKLWY

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:50 am »

Wingnut self-parody alert!

How is what I said inaccurate?

Tiller made a living killing viable human babies,those were his victims.How does that not make him a serial killer? Do you know what viable mean? It means the ability of the baby to survive outside the uterus. Which is 20-35% chance at 23 weeks and 50-70% at 24 to 25 weeks and more than 90% at 26 to 27 weeks.   The law failed to take out this man so another man Scott Roeder took it up himself to see that Tiller would never kill another baby again.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 09:02:36 am by jamesrage » Logged

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
FOTD
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2009, 11:35:34 am »

Tiller made a living killing viable human babies,those were his victims.How does that not make him a serial killer? Do you know what viable mean? It means the ability of the baby to survive outside the uterus. Which is 20-35% chance at 23 weeks and 50-70% at 24 to 25 weeks and more than 90% at 26 to 27 weeks.   The law failed to take out this man so another man Scott Roeder took it up himself to see that Tiller would never kill another baby again.

RM, this is why there has to be a line drawn. Jamesrage is a little fool who thinks his beliefs should dominate the majority and they will even use their theories to justify murder. So do those who post hate web sites.
FOTD
« Reply #215 on: October 29, 2009, 11:36:15 am »

Which domestic, right wing terrorist outfit shot at that notoriously left winger Lou Dobbs' home recently?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjbgk1TKLWY

Glou Dobber!
FOTD
« Reply #216 on: October 29, 2009, 12:36:58 pm »

Hate is hate - if you hate ANYONE just for who you think they are, you are a d o u s c h e bag.

Congress Expands Hate Crime Bill Despite Right-Wing Opposition

Wednesday 28 October 2009
by: Yana Kunichoff, t r u t h o u t | Report

http://www.truthout.org/1028098

jamesrage
Philanthropist

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2009, 05:27:05 pm »

RM, this is why there has to be a line drawn. Jamesrage is a little fool who thinks his beliefs should dominate the majority and they will even use their theories to justify murder. So do those who post hate web sites.

What theories?

they will even use their theories to justify murder

The same thing can be said about abortionist, so pot meet kettle.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
rwarn17588
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2009, 06:40:58 pm »

The law didn't take out Tiller because Tiller was performing perfectly legal medical procedures. You may disagree with its morality, but that fact remains indisputable.

And the abortion clinic where Tiller worked still operates. So killing Tiller did nothing.

Roeder is on trial for murder and will almost certainly be convicted. Tiller was never convicted of any crime that I'm aware of, despite legal harassment. To equate the two is dishonest.
FOTD
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2009, 12:53:48 pm »

What theories?

The same thing can be said about abortionist, so pot meet kettle.

JR....are you a member of a certain religious denomination?

FOTD
« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:01 pm »

Rachel Maddow Interview with Former Evangelist Frank Schaeffer: Christian Right Is 'Trolling for Assassins'
AlterNet. Posted November 19, 2009.

Schaeffer: "There is a crazy fringe [receiving] messages that have been pouring out of FOX News ... talking about doing away with Obama, asking God to kill him."

http://www.alternet.org/rights/144054/rachel_maddow_interview_with_former_evangelist_frank_schaeffer:_christian_right_is_'trolling_for_assassins'?page=1

" Has anybody else crept out by this? "
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZzsjULXDnA[/youtube]

" So, there‘s a direct parallel here with Timothy McVeigh‘s t-shirt on the day of the Oklahoma City bombing in which he said that the tree of liberty had to be watered occasionally by the blood of tyrants.  And that quote, we saw again at a meeting at which Obama was present being carried on a placard by someone carrying a loaded weapon.

What we‘re looking at right now is two things going on. We see the evangelical groups that I talk about in my new book, “Patience with God,” enthralled by an apocalyptic vision that I go into in some detail there. They represent the millions of people who have turned the “Left Behind” series into best sellers.  Most of them are not crazy, they‘re just deluded.

But there is a crazy fringe to whom all these little messages that have been pouring out of FOX News, now on a bumper sticker, talking about doing away with Obama, asking God to kill him.

Really, this is trolling for assassins.  And this is serious business.

It‘s un-American.  It‘s unpatriotic."

"Look, this is the American version of the Taliban.  The Taliban quotes the Quran and al Qaeda quotes certain verses in the Quran, in and out of context, calling for jihad and bloody war and the curse of Allah on infidels."

"And what surprises me is that responsible—if you can put it that way—Republican leadership and the editors of some of these Christian magazines, et cetera, et cetera, do not stand-up in holy hour (ph) and denounce this."

FOTD
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2009, 05:20:35 pm »

Army fears anti-Obama politics at Palin event

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091119/ap_en_ce/us_palin_fort_bragg

Sarah could make more serious dough letting Levi beitch slap her and terminate dividing our country without reason......
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2009, 10:27:07 pm »

Madow is becoming a total crank.  How do you watch that crap night after night?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2009, 03:16:22 pm »

Okay...FOTD was wrong! Yes he was...the census taker supposedly killed in Appalachia....he did himself in....

there's still gobs and gobs of debris to come out in this thread....stand by.

* wrong.jpg (44.12 KB - downloaded 357 times.)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2009, 05:31:15 pm »

Okay, not sure how that graphic little graphic relates, but you gotta wonder how they arrived at the conclusion that someone staged their suicide to look like a homicide.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org