A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:41:23 pm
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic Right Wing Terrorists!  (Read 328844 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2009, 09:29:59 pm »

One person murdering someone else does not make an act of terrorism. Tiller the baby serial killer got what he deserved and as far as I am concerned this murder is just an act of vigilante justice.

Why does this not surprise me coming from you.

Roll Eyes

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2009, 10:38:52 pm »

... as far as I am concerned this murder is just an act of vigilante justice.

Are you proposing that we return to the ways of the "old West"?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:15 am »

I do agree that the court room should not be used as a source of personal entertainment, and fun should not be the basis of filing a suit.  However, if you must argue a case, why not argue one that you will enjoy doing so if it's being filed regardless?

I can't argue with you about that.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
rwarn17588
« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2009, 10:23:10 am »

One person murdering someone else does not make an act of terrorism. Tiller the baby serial killer got what he deserved and as far as I am concerned this murder is just an act of vigilante justice.

Wingnut self-parody alert!
FOTD
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:19 pm »

Another source:

http://rackjite.com/archives/4059-John-Brek-photo-one-of-30-threats-a-day-Obama-receives.html

John Brek - photo - one of 30 threats a day Obama receives

President Obama receives 30 threats a day. A 400% increase over George W. Bush. Of course - like the Birthers, Tea Baggers and Rush Limbaugh - this too has nothing to do with race.  

The most recent threat was by John Brek - a New Jersey airport security guard taken into custody on a $100,000 bond - for being overheard making threats against the President the day before President Obama was to come through that airport to campaign for Senator Corzine.

One may wonder what KIND OF PERSON brags to coworkers around the coffee koisk that he wants to off the President? What does that KIND OF PERSON look like?

Going to John Brek's apartment the Secret Service found his front door adorned with "God Bless America" and "United We Stand" signs. Inside they found 43 guns. His father of the same name, said his son was an avid Republican and NRA member who needed the cache of weapons for rabbit hunting. John Brek NY Daily News

And of course allow me to add some truth that isn't allowed to be said.  

What channel on television did John watch ya think? We can't say FOX NEWS YOU BETCHA!

Who do you think he watched on Fox News? We can't say GLENN BECK!

Who do you think he listens to on the Radio?  We can't say Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannnity.

What websites do you think he went to?  We can't say FreeRepublic and MaxNews.

What KIND OF PEOPLE do you think John most relates to? We can't say Tea Baggers.

* johnbrek.jpg (12.95 KB - downloaded 382 times.)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2009, 07:24:20 am »

And of course allow me to add some truth that isn't allowed to be said.  

What channel on television did John watch ya think? We can't say FOX NEWS YOU BETCHA!

Who do you think he watched on Fox News? We can't say GLENN BECK!

Who do you think he listens to on the Radio?  We can't say Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannnity.

What websites do you think he went to?  We can't say FreeRepublic and MaxNews.

What KIND OF PEOPLE do you think John most relates to? We can't say Tea Baggers.

Speculation as truth?

/snicker

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2009, 12:04:15 pm »

FOTD admits he too slips in a peak at the freak show every now and then....watch Rachel and then Bill...whew, mirror images.
FOTD
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2009, 03:50:14 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6pdAXusgqk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

The anti abortionists and their assassins are the lowest form of life in this great country. Reprehensible publicity stunt to generate fear and hatred. Expect more hate from these domestic terrorists until their politicians speak out against this premeditated violence....

Don't expect Sullivan, Inhofe, Coburn et al to say a thing because to them this is about putting abortion rights on trial instead of Scott Roeder.

Here is an American hero: Kennedy spars with church on abortion
He exchanges nasty comments with bishop

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/10/24/kennedy_spars_with_catholic_church_on_abortion_and_health_care/

FOTD
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2009, 10:21:08 am »

Hate for Sale!

http://www.macsconfederate.com/shirts.htm

Heh heh - those bastards must really be pissed off about Obama...This devil is so pleased he got elected, if for nothing else than that.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #204 on: October 28, 2009, 01:30:51 pm »

Umm, yeah.  Maybe needed a NSFW label on that one FOTD.  Overt racist images/T-shirt shopping can get a person fired instantly from their job.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2009, 01:49:24 pm »

FOTD, do us sensible folk a favor and remove the link, it's repugnant.  We all get there are pinhead web sites out there, let's not use TNF as a portal to those. + What CF said.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2009, 01:55:50 pm »

FOTD, do us sensible folk a favor and remove the link, it's repugnant.  We all get there are pinhead web sites out there, let's not use TNF as a portal to those. + What CF said.

or...no clicky on FOTD linky in the future.  It just makes sense.
FOTD
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2009, 03:55:21 pm »

Remove it? No way. Guido posted those guys jerking off which set a new standard.

This is what is left of the Republican base.

Did you notice the BOOKS section? Don't think any of the books were more than 40 pages long. The devil imagines that their clientele spend less time reading than the contributors to that site do.

Towny, don't click on the links FOTD puts up. Your loss.

You guys should be working and not waisting time at TNF! Get to work.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 04:03:01 pm by FOTD » Logged
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2009, 08:02:03 pm »

Wow.  That's some evil smile right there.

Why would you want to post that, dude?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

Really FOTD?

Please don't post that stuff. Please delete that post.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org