A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:37:25 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You just cannot make this up...  (Read 4046 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: June 28, 2014, 12:45:14 pm »

http://www.timothyraymurray.com/Home_Page.html

Seems Mr. Murray is contesting his loss in the Oklahoma 3rd.  He lost to Frank Lucas, and himself barely had 5 percent of the vote.

Why, do you ask, is he contesting it.

This is straight from his web site, and if it's not a joke, it's surprising.

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011.

Holy smile.

This is why there are so many jokes about Oklahomans.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 01:14:17 pm »

This is why there are so many jokes about Oklahomans.

I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so.  I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.

Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses. Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or manmade replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time.

The World knows the truth and We must always display and communicate the truth. I will always share public information with the truth when honored to serve as your Representative.

June 24, I need your vote. The vote cannot be overlooked by the Judicial Branch, however the vote must be there and in order to be heard as the will of The People and not cast-off.
http://kfor.com/2014/06/26/congressional-candidate-feels-opponent-is-a-body-double/

He will have traction with some voters, when you consider the fact that this state RE-elected a governor whose platform was to oppose Sharia Law and babies smoking joints.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:33:40 pm »

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 10:04:10 am »

Man, he’s got the Truther gene, doesn’t he?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 07:53:35 pm »

Made huffpo:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/27/frank-lucas_n_5537217.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org