A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:19:50 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maid Service  (Read 2994 times)
OpenYourEyesTulsa
Civic Leader

« on: May 18, 2009, 09:49:48 am »

Can anyone recommend a good and affordable maid?  I called Marry Maids and they wanted almost $200.  I want to pay $80 or less.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:22:19 am »

For $500 an hour you get this:

For $200 you get this:

For $80 you get this:

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:39:53 am »

Can anyone recommend a good and affordable maid?  I called Marry Maids and they wanted almost $200.  I want to pay $80 or less.
If the place where you work has an after hours cleaning crew, ask them. That's how my SO found our cleaning lady. We pay $60 twice a month. She generally spends around 3 hours here.

If we paid her any more, we'd have to start dealing with payroll tax and giving her a W-2. You get $1600 a year before you have to deal with that stuff.

Obviously, if you hire a company, they are the ones who pay the payroll tax and everything.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
dbacks fan
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 12:27:52 pm »

For that price you better lock up all your valuables, medications, guns and ammo, pets, kids, etc etc......
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:55 pm »

For that price you better lock up all your valuables, medications, guns and ammo, pets, kids, etc etc......
Magically, none of my expensive electronics have gone missing. Guess I'm just lucky. $20 an hour usually buys pretty decent help, though.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 02:17:41 pm »

For $500 an hour you get this:

For $200 you get this:

For $80 you get this:

I'll take maids for $500, bob
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 04:30:47 pm »

I like the $500.00 maid the best, I think I'll go with her. Ya git what ya'll pay for.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org