A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:07:21 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Connect residential DSL?  (Read 2509 times)
bugo
Civic Leader

« on: April 22, 2009, 09:58:41 pm »

I want to get DSL but don't want to deal with AT&T, but I went to the Tulsa Connect website and the only DSL link is for business.  Did they get out of the home DSL business?  Are there any alternatives to dealing with AT&T or Cox?  I'm in midtown.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:13:39 pm »

I want to get DSL but don't want to deal with AT&T, but I went to the Tulsa Connect website and the only DSL link is for business.  Did they get out of the home DSL business?  Are there any alternatives to dealing with AT&T or Cox?  I'm in midtown.
Everybody else (including TulsaConnect) is reselling at&t's DSL (or is doing wireless), but at least you don't have to deal with them directly if you use one of their resellers. So here's the list:

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=1363

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
HDPokeFan
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:35 pm »

Sounds like you are looking for residential service.  I recommend you get Cox's service.  Having had both recently I can tell you Cox is much faster and best of all it is priced better. 
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 08:06:45 am »

Sounds like you are looking for residential service.  I recommend you get Cox's service.  Having had both recently I can tell you Cox is much faster and best of all it is priced better. 

We offer Wildblue and Hughesnet satellite internet and HDPoke is right. Cox is cheaper and faster than any other out there. I cant stand Cox either but I tried Windstream and it was terrible. Satellite internet is for people who live in the middle of nowhere.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org