A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:35:27 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TNF's MIRROR IMAGE IN OKC?  (Read 2229 times)
FOTD
« on: April 26, 2009, 12:21:27 pm »

OK! LET"S GUESS WHICH OF OUR CITIZENS HERE ON TNF FORUM AUTHORS ........

"The Irritated Tulsan"

"The Irritated Tulsan was born, raised and lives in Tulsa. He writes The Lost Ogle’s “Tulsa Tuesday” column, and the website The Irritated Tulsan.

He is a TV addict and suffers from self-diagnosed Tourette Syndrome. He has trouble letting things go and is still upset over the cancellation of “Arrested Development,” Bell’s Amusement Park’s eviction and his mother forcing him to see the stupid “The Secret of Nihm” movie at the drive-in.

He is a big believer in karma and tries to make up for his lack of ability to edit himself. His current dream is to successfully grow chest hair with Rogaine. He also enjoys publicity and being quoted in newspaper article"

Intersting site:

" 'Do You Realize' that our State House is filled with a bunch of idiots? "

http://www.thelostogle.com/2009/04/23/do-you-realize-that-our-state-house-is-filled-with-a-bunch-of-idiots/

http://www.thelostogle.com/20-popular-posts/

"Do you realize that the Oklahoma State House is filled with a bunch of idiots?" Naw, with US Senators like Coburn and Inhofe who would have guessed?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:19:19 pm »

"The Irritated Tulsan was born, raised and lives in Tulsa. He writes The Lost Ogle’s “Tulsa Tuesday” column, and the website The Irritated Tulsan.

He is a TV addict and suffers from self-diagnosed Tourette Syndrome. He has trouble letting things go and is still upset over the cancellation of “Arrested Development,” Bell’s Amusement Park’s eviction and his mother forcing him to see the stupid “The Secret of Nihm” movie at the drive-in.

He is a big believer in karma and tries to make up for his lack of ability to edit himself. His current dream is to successfully grow chest hair with Rogaine. He also enjoys publicity and being quoted in newspaper article"

Okay that could be me to a T with the exception of writing The Lost Ogle column and my mother forcing me to see the "Secret of Nihm".  Cool

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org