A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:05:19 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember Murrah?  (Read 21834 times)
Rico
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 07:00:38 pm »

For those that don't speak "Alt" allow me to translate.........

Makes about as much sense doesn't it?
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2009, 12:18:19 am »

No, you are just full of sh!t and just post nonsense endlessly. You did this about 9/11 too and no amount of evidence even slowed you down. It's truly pointless to argue with you.

ha ha ha ha ha ha.... HA!!!

The IMF is a conspiracy I suppose? 

and the VIDEO FOOTAGE of AMERICANS CONFISCATING AMERICANS GUNS, that's all fake news

And the SPP.GOV, in which the all three leaders of the North American Continent meet to decide North American Policy...   Its just a partnership, not a Union... That's just for show, the pictures and the policies described don't really affect our soveiregnty... oh wait, they do!  That is why we have MEXICANS driving trucks in from MEXICO without any decisions from US Citizens. 

Dude I could go on but I am wasting my time....I provide LINKS and FACTS... you provide... "Dude, your dumb" as a rebuttal....   Eat another dorrito and keep drinking your diet coke you fat slimy excuse for an American... People like you make me sick...

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2009, 12:21:05 am »

Keep running Swake...

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org