A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:59:34 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember Murrah?  (Read 21832 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 09:16:59 am »

Except for Alt the Murrah bombing was an inside job.

He’s not just a conspiracy nut. Over time he’s revealed a pretty consistent world view, and a pretty ugly one at that. Alt is an anti-government quasi-Christian anti-Semitic new world order conspiracy nut. And that’s just the kind of people that bombed the Murrah.

Troofers have a ton in common with White Supremacy groups and I would guess they are very interrelated.

Think about it, what does Alt’s common Troofer world view have in common with White Supremacist groups?

“Jews control the world government using shadow government, companies and banks. They caused the US government to bomb the World Trade Center faking evidence blaming Muslims so that gun rights and others could be removed while starting a war to distract the population while a new world order is established under a single government.”

How about that world view has everything in common with White Supremacists?
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 11:04:51 am »

While there are many people that are more into conspiracy theories than others.  Everybody shouldn't forget that false flag propaganda must be watched out for.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 12:32:53 pm »

Sooooo even as the international power clique openly talk about a new world currency, disarming Americans, creating a North American Union, instituting population controls, and are even now looting our country and selling future generations into perpetual debt - believing what 'they' say makes one an anti-Semetic racist.  Right-o.

So, exactly who is this "international power clique" and could you please document your assertion "openly talk about a new world currency, disarming Americans, creating a North American Union, instituting population controls"

One rule, no Toofer sites allowed.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 12:40:27 pm »

So, exactly who is this "international power clique" and could you please document your assertion "openly talk about a new world currency, disarming Americans, creating a North American Union, instituting population controls"

One rule, no Toofer sites allowed.
To be fair, I remember Limbaugh specifically talking about this exact same sort of crap in 1994ish. While I hate to call Limbaugh "not fringe," he has a lot of listeners.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 01:24:18 pm »

. . . a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires and, baby, these are the days of miracle and wonder, this is the long distance call . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKG6zN_EjWw[/youtube]

Excellent post, and so well referenced.

Fail.

Please try again.

Again, with emphasis

So, exactly (exactly can be taken to also mean "Specifically") who is this "international power clique" and could you please document your assertion "openly talk about a new world currency, disarming Americans, creating a North American Union, instituting population controls"

One rule, no Toofer sites allowed. I'm adding no blathering unreferrenced YouTube rants allowed either
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 01:49:40 pm »

Alright lets think critically here, if there were bombs inside the building... A Federal building.... Maybe they would want to save face and say, "Oh those were ours, they were for exercises" not "We screwed up majorly and somehow they got bombs inside a Federal building"

If you were there Wilbur I am sure you know Terrance Yeakey, the first police officer on the scene.  He was about a block away when the bomb blew up.  Somehow he ran right up to the scene and started saving people right away.  Interesting that he didn't cough or get burned by the toxic gases that an Anfo bomb creates. It is interesting also that after he started challenging the official story of the Anfo bomb that he "killed himself" by slitting his wrists and neck, beating himself up, changing his mind and started walking for help, and then shot himself in the head at point blank range.

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Educate, Advocate, Disseminate
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 02:04:49 pm »

Alright lets think critically here, if there were bombs inside the building... A Federal building.... Maybe they would want to save face and say, "Oh those were ours, they were for exercises" not "We screwed up majorly and somehow they got bombs inside a Federal building"

If you were there Wilbur I am sure you know Terrance Yeakey, the first police officer on the scene.  He was about a block away when the bomb blew up.  Somehow he ran right up to the scene and started saving people right away.  Interesting that he didn't cough or get burned by the toxic gases that an Anfo bomb creates. It is interesting also that after he started challenging the official story of the Anfo bomb that he "killed himself" by slitting his wrists and neck, beating himself up, changing his mind and started walking for help, and then shot himself in the head at point blank range.

Unreferenced and full of half truths mixed with lies. The hallmarks of a troofer post.

What really happened, a very sad story:

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/05/11/us/a-policeman-who-rescued-4-in-bombing-kills-himself.html

A Policeman Who Rescued 4 in Bombing Kills Himself

A police sergeant who rescued at least four people at the site of the Oklahoma City bombing committed suicide this week but left no note, prompting friends and co-workers to speculate that he was driven by guilt at not being able to have saved more lives and by despondency over a troubled family life, the police said.

The sergeant, Terrance Yeakey, 30, was found on Wednesday in a field near his hometown, El Reno, about 30 miles west of Oklahoma City. Sergeant Yeakey had apparently tried to slit his wrists, then shot himself to death, three days before he was to receive the department's medal of valor, the police said.

Sergeant Yeakey and his friend Officer Jim Ramsey were among the first policemen to reach the scene of the bombing, which killed 168 people at the Federal Building on April 19, 1995. Sergeant Yeakey rescued at least four people before falling through two floors of the building and injuring his back.

"He had a lot of guilt because he got hurt," Officer Ramsey said.

Sergeant Yeakey was divorced and was legally prevented from entering the house he and his former wife had shared with their daughters, ages 2 and 4, Officer Ramsey said. When asked about possible reasons that Sergeant Yeakey might have been despondent, Officer Ramsey said, "His ex-wife, his love for his two daughters that he could not see."

The police are investigating a report that Sergeant Yeakey had violated an order barring him from going near his former wife, said Capt. Bill Citty, a spokesman. Sergeant Yeakey also had a similar order against her, Captain Citty said. Efforts to locate her today were unsuccessful.

Officer Ramsey, 27, who is to receive the city's medal of valor along with nearly 90 other officers on Saturday for the bombing rescue. He choked back tears today while clutching a pile of letters from children praising Sergeant Yeakey, who had taught in the department's youth anti-drug program since August and had been on force for six years.

Repeatedly hailed as a hero of the bombing's immediate aftermath, Sergeant Yeakey shied away from the attention, said his supervisor, Lieut. Joe Ann Randall.

"There are some people that like to be heroes and some that don't," Lieutenant Randall said. "He was not one that wanted that."

Many police and rescue workers wear a golden pin in the shape of a ribbon to honor the victims. But Sergeant Yeakey would not wear the pin or return calls from the people he rescued, Lieutenant Randall said.

Sergeant Yeakey was attending night classes and working as a security guard in his off hours to pay child support, Officer Ramsey said.

Lieutenant Randall recalled an optimistic discussion of Sergeant Yeakey's future in the department just two days before his death.

"He was inspiring," she said of his work in the anti-drug program. "He brought joy into the unit."

Co-workers described Sergeant Yeakey as a larger-than-life figure among the students he taught in the anti-drug program, known as D.A.R.E., for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. He used humor along with his booming voice, imposing height and muscular physique to capture the children's attention and deliver the often dry messages, Officer Ramsey said.

Many students in his classes broke down in tears on Thursday when told of Sergeant Yeakey's death.

"Our D.A.R.E. officer is very funny," one child wrote in a letter. "He makes boring things a lot of fun."
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 12:15:46 am »

Swake my reply was actually to Wilbur.  I have met and spoke with the Yeakey family at an event in OKC where they were speaking out trying to get an investigation of what they feel was the MURDER of their beloved family member.  I will find some "legitimate" news articles for you even though we all know the news is bought and paid for. 

Spending Billions on PR to Sway World Opinion
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/05/pentagon-spending-billions-pr-sway-world-opinion/Pentagon
Associated Press finds that over the past five years, the money the military spends on winning hearts and minds at home and abroad has grown by 63 percent, to at least $4.7 billion this year

A Fox News article, they are not a "troofer" site right?  You should eat this Shi* up.

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 12:52:32 am »

No news, no filters, Terrance Yeakey's wife tells her story

Part 1
http://www.apfn.org/audio/tyeakey1.rm
Part 2
http://www.apfn.org/audio/tyeakey2.rm

p.s. It does not match the "official" story

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:18 am »

No news, no filters, Terrance Yeakey's wife tells her story

Part 1
http://www.apfn.org/audio/tyeakey1.rm
Part 2
http://www.apfn.org/audio/tyeakey2.rm

p.s. It does not match the "official" story

Wow, a family member who doesn't want to believe a loved one committed suicide, say it isn't so.

Also, your pattern of ignoring all evidence that you don't agree with is tiring.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:54 am »

Swake my reply was actually to Wilbur.  I have met and spoke with the Yeakey family at an event in OKC where they were speaking out trying to get an investigation of what they feel was the MURDER of their beloved family member.  I will find some "legitimate" news articles for you even though we all know the news is bought and paid for. 

Spending Billions on PR to Sway World Opinion
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/05/pentagon-spending-billions-pr-sway-world-opinion/Pentagon
Associated Press finds that over the past five years, the money the military spends on winning hearts and minds at home and abroad has grown by 63 percent, to at least $4.7 billion this year

A Fox News article, they are not a "troofer" site right?  You should eat this Shi* up.

your link is dead.

And even if you find the article, according to you everything the main stream media says is a lie, so is this a lie or the truth, and how would you know?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:39:47 am by swake » Logged
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 10:37:29 am »

You sir, are the failure. Sorry, but I will not do your term paper for 'New World Order 101.'

In other words you have nothing except what your stoned buddy Alt told you one night when you two were hitting the bong. It sounded good then so it MUST be true.

altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2009, 10:39:23 am »

Wow, a family member who doesn't want to believe a loved one committed suicide, say it isn't so.

Also, your pattern of ignoring all evidence that you don't agree with is tiring.

Yeah when a member of the police force "kill them self" then it is there job to harass the family and ignore protocol.  You of course did not listen to the interview.

What evidence?  Wilbur "said" he was there, somebody else "said" they were dummy bombs.  I have been provided with no evidence to back up the official story.  

P.S.  This interview was done several years later and she is actually fairly jovial
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:53:34 am by altruismsuffers » Logged

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2009, 10:39:56 am »

You sir, are the failure. Sorry, but I will not do your term paper for 'New World Order 101.'

Well the subject for this thread is "Remember Murrah?"  I am sticking to the topic at hand here, and you were the one asked for references my friend.  Maybe I think your a "conspiracy theorist". 

I am now guessing that you must be full of sheet because you should know that I am the only one on this entire forum that will back you on "new world currency, disarming Americans, creating a North American Union, instituting population controls, and are even now looting our country and selling future generations into perpetual debt".

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
altruismsuffers
Philanthropist

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2009, 10:41:45 am »

your link is dead.

And even if you find the article, according to you everything the main stream media says is a lie, so is this a lie or the truth, and how would you know?

I am giving what you asked for MSM, you feel that it is credible, it does not matter what I think.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/05/pentagon-spending-billions-pr-sway-world-opinion/

www.MYEXPANDEDMIND.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org