A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:28:29 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laptop Backpacks for sale + Misc free stuff  (Read 3153 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: April 24, 2009, 08:09:11 am »

Brand New condition Pink Swiss Army backpack. Will sell for price listed on site ($30) but will spare you the tax and shipping I paid. Bought it because was told by some people who had it that it would fit a 17" but it doesn't. Good for most any standard sized laptop.

Also selling this laptop bag in used condition. Just minor scuffs from about a year of use. No major tears/damage. $20
http://www.buy.com/prod/wenger-synergy-laptop-backpack-by-swissgear-r-maker-of-the-genuine/q/loc/16234/10393071.html

For free I have:

Used storm door. Comes with frame and door. No closer or handle. Needs paint. Standard 36" width

Twin sized "Box Springs" - I put that in quotes since this is from a cheap set and there are no springs in the box springs, just slats.

Queen bed frame. This is the standard $30 kind with center support. Got a new headboard/footboard and no longer need the generic frame.

Gas powered weedeater - free to anyone good with small engined. Needs tuneup, plug change, something. I bought it used and it was kinda hard to start, now can't get it to start at all.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:47:25 pm »

I'll have a used storm door:  white with a base plate and center opening glass, available in the not too distant future.

Dang wives, all wanting fancy "rollscreen" doors and what not.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 06:48:16 pm »

Dang wives, all wanting fancy "rollscreen" doors and what not.

I can recommend a good one, having just installed it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org