A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:16:33 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix  (Read 12052 times)
allspunout
Citizen

« on: April 07, 2009, 01:29:17 pm »

Where do I find this in Tulsa?  I can't find it in any grocery stores.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:26 pm »

Call Parkhills Liquor Store......Or Ranch Acres Wine and spirits....

Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 08:42:44 pm »

Those places can't sell mixers.  Zing Zang is a non-alcoholic mix.

We drink it at our football tailgates in Norman.  It's the best!  We usually buy it at Homeland there but I don't think Homeland in Tulsa carries it. 

If you can't find it and must have it, I'd buy in bulk at their website: http://zingzangcom.easystorecreator.com/items/drink-mixes/bloody-mary-mix-bloody_mary_mix-detail.htm.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 09:06:46 pm »

Those places can't sell mixers.  Zing Zang is a non-alcoholic mix.

We drink it at our football tailgates in Norman.  It's the best!  We usually buy it at Homeland there but I don't think Homeland in Tulsa carries it. 

If you can't find it and must have it, I'd buy in bulk at their website: http://zingzangcom.easystorecreator.com/items/drink-mixes/bloody-mary-mix-bloody_mary_mix-detail.htm.

I know they can''t but they can point him in the right direction.....Not to mention the fact they own party supply stores as well as liquor stores....

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 09:24:47 pm »

Also I know Ben E Keith foods carries it.  At the very least you might be able to call their office in OKC and find out if anyone they deliver to in Tulsa sells it
Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 11:20:29 pm »

I know they can''t but they can point him in the right direction.....Not to mention the fact they own party supply stores as well as liquor stores....

Good point.  I wish Oklahoma liquor stores could carry more than just booze.  It would be so convenient to be able to get my gin and my tonic in one stop, like in the rest of the country.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 06:54:32 am »

It would be even better if we were like much of the rest of the world and not have to go to a liquor store, and just grab our drinks when we do our grocery shopping.
Bones013
Citizen

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 09:51:07 am »

P&V Cigars next to Parkhills carries Zing Zang. It's $5.89 a bottle, the usually stock it on the South wall by the humidor.

If you like 'red beer', make one with Zing Zang
allspunout
Citizen

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 08:12:26 am »

P&V Cigars next to Parkhills carries Zing Zang. It's $5.89 a bottle, the usually stock it on the South wall by the humidor.

If you like 'red beer', make one with Zing Zang

+1 thank you.

Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 05:40:09 am »

Call Parkhills Liquor Store......Or Ranch Acres Wine and spirits....

Hey so I stopped into Ranch Acres over the weekend and guess what?  THEY HAVE ZING ZANG!  I was in shock at first but upon further examination of the bottle I saw that it contained 1% alcohol.  Must be a special mix for Oklahoma liquor stores.  Anyway, add Ranch Acres Wine & Spirits to your list of places that carry Zing Zang.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:32 am »

I think Parks Distributing on Frankfurt Ave and 11th (across from Home Depot) has it.
Michael71
Civic Leader

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 01:45:10 pm »

Memorial Wine & Spirits behind the Sonic @ 111th & Memorial has it.  Isn't it weird that you can sell a mixer that has 1% alcohol or hard liquor...but, can't sell the in between 3.2 beer?  You can't even sell it if it's warm.

We just opened about 2 months ago.  Mention TulsaNow through May to get 10% off wine.

btw...we have Marshall!!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 01:54:20 pm by MichaelWayne_71 » Logged

--------------------------
"Why be part of the 'brain drain' that gets sucked out of Tulsa...The opportunity IS there, you just gotta make it!!"--Eric Marshall
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org