A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:55:27 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Peaks? anyone?  (Read 20895 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 09:14:35 am »

Totally original concept according to the manager:

Cold Beer- check
Rustic, ecclectic Look- check
Waitresses with large breasticles- check
Skimpy Uniforms- check
Lots of TVs w/ Sports- check
Man food- check

Sounds familiar...

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
mjchamplin
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 09:17:19 am »

Is there anyone else kind of grossed out by the beer iceberg?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 09:27:03 am »

Totally original concept according to the manager:

Cold Beer- check
Rustic, ecclectic Look- check
Waitresses with large breasticles- check
Skimpy Uniforms- check
Lots of TVs w/ Sports- check
Man food- check

Sounds familiar...

There's an establishment I make a quarterly or so trip to at about the 3800 block of S Sheridan where that list could be duplicated.

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 09:44:44 am »

There's an establishment I make a quarterly or so trip to at about the 3800 block of S Sheridan where that list could be duplicated.

Grin

The California car wash, right?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:20 am »

I usually have to go there afterwards to power-wash the glitte....oh, never mind.

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 10:18:42 am »

That's boomerang and I always thought the two businesses should cross-promote.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 10:21:26 am »

That's boomerang and I always thought the two businesses should cross-promote.

There's actually one across the street and one right next door.  I think the one across the street is the California.

Nik
Philanthropist

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 10:42:02 am »

Is there anyone else kind of grossed out by the beer iceberg?

i was thinking the same thing. i'm not a beer drinker, but my friends that are all say that anything below 40 degrees is too cold as it basically freezes your tongue to the point taste is hindered. then again, i guess it doesn't matter if it a typical macrobrew.
mjchamplin
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 10:45:14 am »

i was thinking the same thing. i'm not a beer drinker, but my friends that are all say that anything below 40 degrees is too cold as it basically freezes your tongue to the point taste is hindered. then again, i guess it doesn't matter if it a typical macrobrew.

Yeah I guess the less I can taste something like a Coors or Budweiser the better.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 11:09:42 am »

There's actually one across the street and one right next door.  I think the one across the street is the California.

The one across the street is ClearWater or CleanWater.. something along that line.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org