A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:31:27 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Te Kei’s 2 (Jenks Location)  (Read 4874 times)
godboko71
Philanthropist

« on: April 04, 2009, 12:54:02 pm »

I love Te Kei’s and I had high hopes for there second, second location in Jenks, boy have I been disappointed both times. The service is lousy, to the point the last time we went a few weeks back we canceled the order and left.

They have a total of two, maybe wait staff that does there job, (From the several times we went anyway) which ruins any experience one might have at Te Kei’s 2. The atmosphere that is Te Kei’s does not carry over two Te Kei’s 2 in any way, some of the food is almost as good but not most, and the sushi just isn't right, not bad, but not the same as Te Kei’s.

Sadly I can't recommend Te Kei’s 2 to anyone.

Located at 400 Riverwalk Ter, Jenks, OK 74037.
Phone: 918-528-6700.

Thank you,
Robert Town
mjchamplin
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 07:34:07 am »

That's a real shame. Sometimes the synergy just doesn't transfer, I guess...
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 07:43:19 am »

I have been to Te Kei's 2 twice and it just isn't up to the first location for whatever reason.  The building isn't split up very well so its like eating in a warehouse it seems like.
wordherder
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 12:23:04 pm »

I'll have to agree that, aside from a reasonably interesting bar area, the interior is strangely blank, especially compared to the original.

Food's pretty good, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org