A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:10:08 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Te Kei’s (Tulsa Location)  (Read 6549 times)
godboko71
Philanthropist

« on: April 04, 2009, 12:46:01 pm »

It may not be authentic Chinese food, but I love Te Kei’s, the short and the sweet, the wait staff is always attentive even when its busy, the food is almost always perfect, if its not they always make it right, and the drinks are great.

The owners and managers actively manage and take part in cooking and service, this seems to make everyone work harder and makes the experience all the better.

The pricing is fair, the sushi is a bit high priced then some places but the quality more then makes up for it. The entrees start at about $9.95 though average about $11.95.

If you go YOU Must have the bread pudding, it is a must.

1616 S. Utica in Tulsa, Oklahoma
382-7777

(Disclaimer: I have been to Te Kie's about 150 times since they opened.)

Thank you,
Robert Town
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 02:16:49 pm »

Te Kei's is one of my favorites.  Very similar to PF Chang without the wait and, IMO, a nicer atmosphere inside the restaurant.  I do wish they had some kind of outdoor seating area though.

godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 04:05:14 pm »

Te Kei's is one of my favorites.  Very similar to PF Chang without the wait and, IMO, a nicer atmosphere inside the restaurant.  I do wish they had some kind of outdoor seating area though.

Yes that would be lovely for a day like today.

Thank you,
Robert Town
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:46:35 am »

My wife and I went out to Brookside on Saturday.  We walked the length and all the places were packed (all the pretty people must have been out judging by the Bentley's, BMWs, and the like) so we ended p at Tei Kei's on Brookside.  It's good Chinese food to be sure.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 09:56:06 am »

CF, can't believe I missed you guys, I definitely owed you dinner after helping me scrape tile all afternoon.  I had sliders and Marshall's Wheat at Leons and walked down both sides of the block to see what all was happening.  They had a great band at Ciao but the bar service was non-existant.  Not sure who the band was at Hibiscus, but I couldn't even get in the door it was so crowded.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 11:07:14 am »

CF, can't believe I missed you guys, I definitely owed you dinner after helping me scrape asbestos tile all afternoon.

Fixed it for ya'.   Grin

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org