A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 07:43:56 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayor Taylor needs 5th Press Secretary  (Read 15145 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 09:24:47 am »

Direct costs to the Taxpayer with the current ballpark are ALSO zero.

Oh, God, but let's not let facts get in the way!

Roll Eyes

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 04:01:07 pm »

In 2007, the Oklahoma Poll that showed Taylor with a 55% favorability rating was based on a poll size of 500, that's less than 0.1% of the reported census estimate of 384,037 for the City of Tulsa.  The sample size reflects a 0.2% sample of the estimated 215,000 registered voters in the City of Tulsa.  That poll had a margin of error of +/- 4.37 percent based on the small sample size.
I suggest you not talk about polling until you learn about statistical sampling.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2009, 04:18:03 pm »

I'm trying to recall, but isn't it a number around 30 participants that considered a fair sample?

---Robert
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 04:50:13 pm »

I'm trying to recall, but isn't it a number around 30 participants that considered a fair sample?
It depends on how you select your sample.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org