A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:27:10 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bar next to Elote?  (Read 5190 times)
Gold
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:38:21 pm »

Is that a new bar I saw next to Elote in downtown?  It looked like the space to the south (old Christian Science Reading Room) was a bar?  Or is that just a strangely placed beer sign for a restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 02:01:49 pm »

The Christian Science Reading Room is to the north and Elote DOES serve alcohol. It is there sign. The now-unused door was originally behind the nelson's cash register.
Gold
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 02:09:29 pm »

My bad.  Sorry for the waste of electrons.

I still don't care for Elote very much.  Can't get over the gal at the cash register making the comment "we aren't like the buffeteria at all."   Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org