A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:57:10 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Braums Bordeaux Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream  (Read 18723 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 03:44:10 pm »

Bought some the other day as well and I agree.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQvnhNVgxQ[/youtube]

This week I am working on the Peach yogurt. I did think the strawberry cheesecake was not very good. Nothing "cheesecakey" about it.

If real life were like the Sims you'd see a +++ over my head thanks to that Archer clip. It's one of the best shows on TV.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 04:09:54 pm »

If you enjoy chocolate ice cream then Hot Chocolate ice cream from Braums is a good way to go.

If you're not a chocolate fan, then I recommend Gingerbread.

I just had them last night and I will have them again this eve.  I'm going to treat them so badly.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 04:45:25 pm »

I just lost 20 pounds, so shut up already about the ice cream.  Also, make no mention of Klondike bars, cookies, cake, pie, Dove chocolate truffles, Hershey bars, Jelly Belly popcorn flavored jelly beans, milk shakes, hot fudge sundaes, or most anything else that tastes sweet and will fit into my admittedly big mouth.

Just don't do it.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 04:54:29 pm »

I just lost 20 pounds, so shut up already about the ice cream.  Also, make no mention of Klondike bars, cookies, cake, pie, Dove chocolate truffles, Hershey bars, Jelly Belly popcorn flavored jelly beans, milk shakes, hot fudge sundaes, or most anything else that tastes sweet and will fit into my admittedly big mouth.

Just don't do it.

What about Marshall's Big Jamoke?  It's not really sweet, but sort of a toffee or chocolate taste.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 05:16:37 pm »

Ed one last temptation. If you have not tried gourmet cupcakes at one of the many pop up business around town. I get mine in Broken Arrow at "Not your Grandma's Cupcakes" 91st and main St.

Then just put those thoughts right out of you're head because they are Heavenly.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 06:20:15 pm »

I can't have the Marshalls, either.  I have pseudo-gout which is aggravated by the proteins in beer, red wine, beef and, especially yellow cheese.  Honestly, I dream about beer.  But when something puts you in pain, it's easier to avoid.

Cupcakes, however, are an essential food group. 

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 07:34:06 pm »

If you enjoy chocolate ice cream then Hot Chocolate ice cream from Braums is a good way to go.

If you're not a chocolate fan, then I recommend Gingerbread.

I just had them last night and I will have them again this eve.  I'm going to treat them so badly.

I've invested this holiday(Christmas?) season into Blue Bell's Gingerbread House Ice Cream.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org