A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:01:33 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANiTULSA and City Councillors  (Read 3691 times)
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« on: February 25, 2009, 01:19:52 pm »

This came up in another thread, and it got me thinking...

How many of the city councillors have attended PLANiTULSA workshops?  If you've had a "sighting" please share.  

I think it's important for the councillors to recognize just how many people have been participating in the workshops, and how many thousands of hours have been dedicated to the process.  Hard to appreciate it if you're not there.

I saw Gomez at the City-Wide Transportation workshop.  I didn't notice any other councillors last night, but I wasn't really paying attention.  I think a lot of councillors probably came to the big, city-wide workshops.

Can anyone remember who's been where?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 02:17:29 pm »

I saw Martinson and Troyer at the East Tulsa one.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 02:18:17 pm »

I saw a couple of ex-councilors.
Limabean
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:18:15 pm »

I've seen Maria Barnes at 2 plus the transportation workshop, the recent meeting about the county.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org