A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:10:21 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 versus #2 next Thursday...  (Read 4659 times)
USRufnex
« on: February 22, 2009, 10:21:04 am »

...in Claremore.  Rogers State has a great mens basketball team in only their second year in NAIA.  Lotta fun to watch.  RSU is #1, 25-1 and will try to avenge their only loss of the year to #2 OBU... if you cant go to the Claremore Expo to see it, I am pretty sure it will be on ch. 35.  Speicer(sp?) had a great game with a few monster dunks against my alma mater last night... impressive.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:25:38 am by USRufnex » Logged
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 11:52:37 am »

I was talking to my kids about going to this game...it is great to see small college basketball.

Power is nothing till you use it.
USRufnex
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:01 pm »

NAIA basketball is a lotta fun... smaller gyms, closer knit rivalries... RSU deserves a good crowd since OBU will likely have a big group of fans from Shawnee coming up for the game.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:56:08 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by USRufnex

NAIA basketball is a lotta fun... smaller gyms, closer knit rivalries... RSU deserves a good crowd since OBU will likely have a big group of fans from Shawnee coming up for the game.

In any level of sports, as long as both teams are playing with the same intensity and have similar records, it's still good entertainment.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
USRufnex
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 08:33:00 pm »

well, theyre on ch35 right now... RSU is one of those streaky fast break teams, fun to watch... up by one ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org