A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:37:01 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The unofficial "FIRE Doug Wojcik NOW" thread.  (Read 10788 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 10:14:12 pm »

To revive a monster...

Tonight the fans "were not into the game early on" which cost his team energy.  Never mind the fact we had 8 points and 6 turnovers early on.  Or that he put in the WORST FREE THROW SHOOTER ON THE TEAM to shoot technical shots.

Bah, enjoy the melt down on the Tulsa Rivals page:
http://tulsa.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1115&fid=1773

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
MDepr2007
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 11:39:23 pm »

4.5 seconds and you let them go full court , get to the paint and even to the basket[B)]
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 01:54:52 pm »

TU basketball games are the only games I've ever attended where people ask you to SIT DOWN when there's less than 2 minutes to go in a close game!!!!!

Too many silver hairs in the arena, I guess.  On the flip side, folks at TU are polite.  Last time I attended an OSU game at Gallagher Hall, I left hating all rednecks, all Skoal dippers, all their offspring, and anything orange... but that's another story.   
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 08:45:10 pm »

IF TU plays well tomorrow they actually get earn an at-large bid now.  ESPN has then on the radar at least. That was my goal this year:  some hope for the NCAA and a strong showing in the NIT.  We may accomplish that.

Next year the expectations go higher.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org