A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:30:23 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things I'm ashamed I ate this week!  (Read 5657 times)
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:48 am »

This should make you feel better! http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

[Smiley]
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 11:13:29 am »

I don't smoke or drink but I do eat alot of bad foods like potato chips and choc. milk. I'm also a runner so I must burn off the bad food, (at least I hope I do). My weight stays steady. If Tulsa residents would use the jogging trails the city has to offer over-weight and poor health would be a thing of the past in Tulsa. I eat alot of fruits but I understand they are not very healthy since they are full of chemicals like bug spray. The key is MODERATION in your diet and keep active.[}:)]

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 11:31:43 am »

quote:
Originally posted by TulsaMINI

This should make you feel better! http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

[Smiley]

Looks like Michael Phelps' kitchen after five hours of swimming and a few bong hits.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
tulsascoot
Civic Leader

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 05:17:44 pm »

I ate a kitten Sad

bugo
Civic Leader

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 06:57:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Kashmir
2 slices of Papa Murphy's stuffed pizza, since Mr K "had to" try it Monday.

What did you think of the pizza?  I discovered Papa Murphy's when I lived in Kansas City in 2002.  It's probably the best chain pizza I've ever had.  I think it's even better than Hideaway.  And their prices are very reasonable, even taking into effect the cost of cooking the pizza.  I'm glad they finally got a Tulsa location, as Owasso is quite a drive for a pizza.  I enthusiastically recommend Papa Murphy's pizza.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 07:01:19 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by tulsascoot

I ate a kitten Sad

http://digg.com/comedy/Every_Time_You_Vote_Democrat_Bush_Eats_A_Kitten

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
naenae42day
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 07:26:50 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

I eat alot of fruits but I understand they are not very healthy since they are full of chemicals like bug spray. [}:)]

If you are concerned about chemicals...why not buy Organic?
Kashmir
Civic Leader

"My name is Talking Tina and I think I hate you"

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 02:44:46 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by bugo

quote:
Originally posted by Kashmir
2 slices of Papa Murphy's stuffed pizza, since Mr K "had to" try it Monday.

What did you think of the pizza?  I discovered Papa Murphy's when I lived in Kansas City in 2002.  It's probably the best chain pizza I've ever had.  I think it's even better than Hideaway.  And their prices are very reasonable, even taking into effect the cost of cooking the pizza.  I'm glad they finally got a Tulsa location, as Owasso is quite a drive for a pizza.  I enthusiastically recommend Papa Murphy's pizza.

You know, I usually don't do chain pizza unless it's Imo's STL Pizza when I am in Springfield, but I really liked it.  Probably won't do stuffed pizza again but the "DeLites" were good.  I felt it tasted super fresh and I liked that I could  watch it be made, like a "pizza Subway"  Way better than Mazzios and way more toppings.

Last week we got a coupon for some free cookie dough from Papa M's for filling out a survey and I can't wait for pizza and cookies one night this week![Tongue]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org