A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:35:56 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CVS/pharmacy  (Read 32235 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 09:20:52 pm »

Didn't look that way yesterday, BK, but it's close

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 09:25:31 pm »

Finally, a place to purchase prescription drugs and cheetos in Tulsa.

The Dunkin' Donuts of drugstores.
I think their midwestern business strategy is to be across the street from every Walgreens.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:29:59 pm by JeffM » Logged

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 06:58:56 am »

The have the name covered up at the Harvard location.  What is up with that??

Their construction crew said that it was a requirement on them. You are not supposed to have signs up for a business that isn't open.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 07:36:50 am »

Their construction crew said that it was a requirement on them. You are not supposed to have signs up for a business that isn't open.

Hmm..makes me wonder why you can see the QuikTrip sign at the new one (not yet complete) at 51st/129th East Ave...oh wait a minute, I guess QT is the exception.

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 08:18:11 am »

Hmm..makes me wonder why you can see the QuikTrip sign at the new one (not yet complete) at 51st/129th East Ave...oh wait a minute, I guess QT is the exception.

Grin

Is that why all the abandoned businesses in Tulsa have signs that are spray-painted or covered with tattered sheets?  Great idea....

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
oasis812005
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 11:36:50 am »

CVS is building a location at Admiral and Sheridan.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:02 am »

I noticed that several locations have gone from "24 hours" to "front of store 24 hours"

Kinda sad to see, but Walgreens does the same thing. Not much need to pay a pharmacist to do nothing at 3am.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org