A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:04:45 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You Obama Supporters  (Read 4027 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 04:54:09 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by TURobY

I guess I'm not following your logic. Are you saying that wearing an Obama shirt will get you arrested? Did you even see a McCain shirt during this election cycle?

Or are you saying that Obama supporters are likely to commit crimes, because I can find tons of McCain supporters committing crimes...

Show us the McCain supporter mug shots that are wearing his gear and we'll call it even.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 04:59:16 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by TeeDub

quote:
Originally posted by nathanm

That's only 2-4 ounces of trash per person.

And only a few steps to a trashcan.
[/quote]

Apparently the tree huggers that supported Obama were not in force at the inauguration because of course they practice what they preach.

Somewhere, RecycleMichael has a tear running down his cheek a la the Indian in those 1970s anti-littering commercials.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 05:25:15 pm »

quote:

Have you ever been to an event even a quarter that size? I have yet to see an event that packs in even 10,000 people that has enough trash cans. (or porta-potties for that matter)

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 06:21:42 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by rwarn17588

quote:
Originally posted by TURobY

I guess I'm not following your logic. Are you saying that wearing an Obama shirt will get you arrested? Did you even see a McCain shirt during this election cycle?

Or are you saying that Obama supporters are likely to commit crimes, because I can find tons of McCain supporters committing crimes...

Assuming logic with any Breadburner post is rash.

What a post! You are truly going fully retard. Remember, never go full retard:

http://www.videosift.com/video/Everyone-Knows-You-Never-Go-Full-Retard

TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 08:35:55 pm »

If you had read the posted article, it says that there weren't enough trashcans.

quote:
From the article posted by TeeDub:
Some of the mess was attributed to a dearth of trash cans, which some folks complained about.

Lyons agreed there were not enough. She said that because of "security issues," many receptacles had been removed, and the agency was not allowed to put extras out.

As for the mugshots, I asked if you had even seen as many McCain shirts as there were for Obama. I certainly hadn't seen many (maybe 1-2).

However, there are always these proud supporters of McCain:

Certainly not wearing McCain clothing, but breaking the law nonetheless.

---Robert
MDepr2007
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 09:01:56 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by nathanm

quote:

Have you ever been to an event even a quarter that size? I have yet to see an event that packs in even 10,000 people that has enough trash cans. (or porta-potties for that matter)

They carried it in, whats wrong with carrying it back out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org