A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:09:55 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Trust Joe Biden?  (Read 1946 times)
Wilbur
« on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:04 pm »

New Vice President Joe Biden and his wife were guests on Oprah the other day.  Ms. Biden talked about husband Joe being given the choice of Vice President or Secretary of State.  That got a reaction from the crowd, as well as embarrassing the new VP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUd7UAG8uY

When her comments got released, the Joe Biden camp totally denied that ever happened and said the only job for Biden was Vice President and Hillary Clinton was the only person ever considered for Secretary of State.

Watch the video and tell me:

1.  Is Ms. Biden lying?  Did she make up that entire conversation.  Did husband Biden allow her to go on and on and never stop her knowing that wasn't the truth?

2.  Or, is the Biden camp already lying to the American people?  

I choose #2.

And man, VP Biden sure through his wife under the bus early.  Shows you his priorities.  If I was the wife, I'd be pissed!

And, I am pissed that Biden thinks we are all so stupid to believe that lie.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 06:03:26 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Wilbur

New Vice President Joe Biden and his wife were guests on Oprah the other day.  Ms. Biden talked about husband Joe being given the choice of Vice President or Secretary of State.  That got a reaction from the crowd, as well as embarrassing the new VP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUd7UAG8uY

When her comments got released, the Joe Biden camp totally denied that ever happened and said the only job for Biden was Vice President and Hillary Clinton was the only person ever considered for Secretary of State.

Watch the video and tell me:

1.  Is Ms. Biden lying?  Did she make up that entire conversation.  Did husband Biden allow her to go on and on and never stop her knowing that wasn't the truth?

2.  Or, is the Biden camp already lying to the American people?  

I choose #2.

And man, VP Biden sure through his wife under the bus early.  Shows you his priorities.  If I was the wife, I'd be pissed!

And, I am pissed that Biden thinks we are all so stupid to believe that lie.

Time to start looking for the black helicopters...

[}:)]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:26 pm »

Wilbur, how long did it take for the Obama spooners to jump on your personal opinion?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:47:57 am »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

Wilbur, how long did it take for the Obama spooners to jump on your personal opinion?

The real question now is, what is the over/under on days before we see another ad hominem attack by the one and only Gweed?

[Shocked)]

(The above emoticon references the 'Bozo' remark in another thread)

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 08:49:01 am »

Biden has never been trustworthy.  Why would anyone think being VP would change that?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Wrinkle
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 02:22:30 pm »

Biden has always been a joke. Trustworthy and Biden is like oil and water.

....he's Obama Insurance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org