A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:55:52 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Governor Garrett - Watch our Rainy Day Fund  (Read 4780 times)
Wrinkle
« on: January 07, 2009, 12:17:49 pm »

NewsOn6 reports this noon that Sandy Garrett, Oklahoma State Superintendent of Public Instruction, will step in as Governor of the State of Oklahoma for a few days while the real Governor, Lt Governor, Atty General and Speaker of the House are all out of State for the BCS Bowl.

Don't leave any money lying around.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:56:15 pm »

This happened about a week ago. They left some relative nobody in charge. I think he was like "Superintendent of Pickles" or something like that.
Wrinkle
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:57:33 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

This happened about a week ago. They left some relative nobody in charge. I think he was like "Superintendent of Pickles" or something like that.

Think that was for the OSU game, this one is for the OU game.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 01:19:31 pm »

The Clausens in my fridge are doing fine.  All hail the Superintendent of Pickles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org